• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHH maybe back in rumble?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Why don't you learn to respect what Flair has done throughout his entire career? He'll be gone in a couple of months, to be precise March 30th. So why don't you just let it go for 2 or 3 months and then it'll be over with and you can go back to just bitching about HHH and Cena.

Anyway I can't see them doing the same match twice. Plus Flair's been on an every other week schedule, wrestling wise so I'm not expecting him to wrestle next week, maybe cut a promo, but not wrestling.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i think its because ric flair has no business been in the ring at his age. at the same time though i think that we should respect flair for his last run (assuming he doesnt make a comeback). im going with the safe bet for who hhh will face and say umaga

HHHforever

Reaction score
I can't believe how many times I have to say this, but here it is again.

RESPECTING. VETERANS. HAS. A. LIMIT.

And wow, if he actually main-events WM24, WWE has truely gone to hell.

First of all did I say he would main-event WM? I can't see them doing that. I have no problem with Flair being in the spot light for about 5 months or so. He isn't main eventing every week. In fact he isn't even wrestling every week, he's only wrestling once every 2 weeks. You say respect has a limit and I agree. If Flair was wrestling in the ME every single week and winning cleaning against major talent, burrying them in the process then you would have a point. But he's been in the ME of 2 Raw shows which isn't a big deal in my opinion and they've been pretty exciting for matches that haven't been fantastic. He hasn't been on a PPV and he hasn't ME'd a PPV. Now if the things that I've said had been going on then I would be right next to you complaining, but that's not what's happening. Personally I think they've done a good job booking this thing and I support everything they've done with him.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Hmm now that is an interesting theory. I've been wondering where the hell Lashley's been since he was supposed to return in December. I kinda don't think so though because I can't really see Lashley coming back heel, but anything's possible.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
omg roxxi fanboy=randy orton
Lol! ^_^

First of all did I say he would main-event WM? I can't see them doing that. I have no problem with Flair being in the spot light for about 5 months or so. He isn't main eventing every week. In fact he isn't even wrestling every week, he's only wrestling once every 2 weeks. You say respect has a limit and I agree. If Flair was wrestling in the ME every single week and winning cleaning against major talent, burrying them in the process then you would have a point. But he's been in the ME of 2 Raw shows which isn't a big deal in my opinion and they've been pretty exciting for matches that haven't been fantastic. He hasn't been on a PPV and he hasn't ME'd a PPV. Now if the things that I've said had been going on then I would be right next to you complaining, but that's not what's happening. Personally I think they've done a good job booking this thing and I support everything they've done with him.
He has to accept the fact that he's not only old, but it SHOWS. He's gray, balding, his face gets beet red from the slightest exersion, his gut and man boobs jiggle like a gelatin dessert when he walks, and he's lost all his moves except slapping and a leglock. Someone like him should not be allowed to beat Regal, Orton, Umaga, etc. Some of you may say "It's not like Umaga has talent either!" In a case like this, talent doesn't even matter. It's just a simple matter of believability and maintaining integrity. And don't tell me 'suspension of disbelief'. No amount of that will allow me to accept that Triple H screams like he took a Barbie shot to the manberries from Mankind all because of a slap to the chest.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Lol! ^_^

He has to accept the fact that he's not only old, but it SHOWS. He's gray, balding, his face gets beet red from the slightest exersion, his gut and man boobs jiggle like a gelatin dessert when he walks, and he's lost all his moves except slapping and a leglock. Someone like him should not be allowed to beat Regal, Orton, Umaga, etc. Some of you may say "It's not like Umaga has talent either!" In a case like this, talent doesn't even matter. It's just a simple matter of believability and maintaining integrity. And don't tell me 'suspension of disbelief'. No amount of that will allow me to accept that Triple H screams like he took a Barbie shot to the manberries from Mankind all because of a slap to the chest.

Well for the record I do think Umaga has talent. But lets look at his wins. He cheated to beat Orton, HHH got disqualified, he rolled up and pulled the tights on Regal, and moved out of the way to let Umaga basically kill himself. So it's not like anyone is tapping out to the leg lock or he's going in there and killing people that are coming off looking idiotic for losing to him. He understands that the time has come for him to leave and that's why he'll be losing at WM. If he was beating these guys cleanly and on tv everyweek main eventing then you'd have an argument, but at this point, the way they've done things I think that they've done things correctly.

The Rated R CMStar

Ric Flair vs Randy Orton: Flair wins not only with a low blow, but Jericho has to distract Randy. And, Orton controlled the whole match.

No Flair this week.

Evolution reunion.

Ric Flair vs Umaga: Wins by count-out. Umaga dominates the whole match and Flair wins by getting out of the way and letting Umaga drive against and through the barricade. He enters the ring when the count-out is in 9.

Ric Flair vs HHH: HHH had the match won but Flair wins by DQ. He was completely knocked out and Regal entered and punched him. That's how he won.

Tribute to the troops.

No Match

Ric Flair vs Regal: Regal, a not active wrestler, has to be rolled up and Flair has to grab tights to win.

Yeah, that's going over talent. Not a single clean win, getting squashed all the match.

As for the fact of him being old, showing it, having man boobs and gut jiggling like a gelatin dessert and losing all the moves he once had, well, he knows it, that's why he is retiring buddy. This is his last run. Ric Flair's carrier ends in March 30th.

By the way, I understand you. Before his break, I consider Ric Flair the most worrying thing in the ring. Taking al that bumps and on his age. Doing the same moves week in and week out. But, this is his last run, this is the greatest wrestler of all time having his last matches in each city he goes to.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Ive just been reading that it looks like big show aint gunna come back till after rumble and that lashley is due back any week now. Maybe vince gunna put him against trips next week in sum sort of stip match:dunno: