Hey!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
Anyone who says Orton going to ECW and becomming an extreme legend killer is a push, is out of thier mind. ECW is the C brand of the WWE and that would be a considerable decrease of a push. I agree that Orton should be traded for someone and I would love to see Punk or Kennedy on Raw. I think it would be better to bring Kennedy to Raw so he could challenge Cena for the title.

xtremebadass

^^^Well if WWE wants to punish him, what better punishment then to put him on the C show? He could definitely be qualified to go after the title though, because as long as Lashley champ you don't think Punk or Burke could even try to go against him.

DerBausparer

Reaction score
I think your Idea with the "extreme" legendkiller is not bad. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad to put Orton on the ECW roster lke i thought

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think it would be great if Orton went to ECW,He could have a feud with Cm Punk which imo would be great,And plus WWE could always have him job to Lashley week in and week out.

strij

Reaction score
I think Orton'll go toSD!. I don't see him in ECW.

Taker

Reaction score
That would be great if Orton was drafted to ECW, it would boost the ratings and he might become the ECW Champion for the first time in his career.

jamie

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jamie Appleby i run 123wrestling, as you may or may not know we are TWC's new official partner News site. Anyway looking forward to chatting with all you guys.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Would you happen to be interested in e-fedding, because we got a great one here!

Yeah I know... another lame cheap plug.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Would you happen to be interested in e-fedding, because we got a great one here!

Yeah I know... another lame cheap plug.

Aww, you saw this before me. I was going to say...

Welcome to the forum, have fun...

[Insert cheap WKF plug here]

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, have fun...

[Insert cheap Legends Tournament plug here]

jamie

Reaction score
haha erm ive tried the whole e-fed thing but who knows ill see