Hey!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

The "Extreme" Legend Killer

With the controversy surrounding Randy Orton backstage. Rumors fly about Mr. Orton switching brands to either SmackDown! or ECW. No he has been on SmackDown! we all know what that is like. However, what if Randy Orton entered the land of the extreme? He could be given opportunities to become the Extreme Legend Killer. This could be the needed push he needs in his career. Since he destroyed most common legends these days, he can destroy the legends of ECW names like Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman, and RVD. This could possibly be the push he needs, what do you think?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn I actually really like the idea,let him fued with edge for a month or so after backlash then off to ECW. It would make it alot more entertaining and bring many new storylines Im diggin the ECW Legend Killer idea Orton IMO could also carry the brand as champ "Extremley" well.

daysnorain

Reaction score
No, i don't think R.Orton will be a champion, because i think he 's not good as a champion..
I think Edge will a extreme champion.

MikeRaw

dude that would be sweet.The legend killer gimmick has dissapeared and he needs it back....I like the idea of defeating Sabu and RVD and all them though!

Mugen

Reaction score
I was thinking that too. Kind of hoping it will happen.

The Anigma

Reaction score
after reading the news updates in the spoiler section i didn't think that Orton would be moving but now that I think about it that'd be great for him..they may include him with the new breed...hopefully not but anyway if he goes to ECW it very well may be the push he needs but at least in the WWE's eyes he probably don't deserve...

Reaction score
I think it's much ado about nothing. How much of this Randy Orton behavior is fabricated? Exactly, we don't know. This could be more WWE "work" to promote Orton some more. I like that idea but WWE needs to make a decision. Is Orton on a champion or a mid carder?

phantomgerald

I think he will become the top heel in ECW. he could even challenge bobby lashley for the title

Wrestling Station

Well, it depends on the storyline, but the booking will play a major role whether he will succeed or not in the land of extreme.

But in general speaking, Orton works good as a heel, so it will be interesting to see that happening.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I am not a fan of that. I would like to see Randy Orton stay on Raw and work his problems out and become world champ.

Montana

Great Idea, imo. Good for Orton, Good for ECW, Good for everyone. This would also make room for a heel carlito to get a nice push.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
They could have orton and punk make a third group, it would be like the Newer(and better) New Breed. Maybe like Evolution

LKP

Id rather orton at smackdown to be honest. He/smackdown always have good long matches there so i will look forward to that. Sending him to ecw will decrease his character. If he does leave for a brand after his fued with edge who will he switch with? If hes off to smackdown id say for mr kennedy on raw. Or cm punk on raw.

the dark knight

orton kicking lashley's monkeyass would be gr8 . i really missed him being the legend killer .