Hendrix accuses Lethal of Sexual Harassment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I like Hendrix and all. Same goes for Lethal but whoever turns out as the liar is going to lose a LOT of respect from me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm serious...I don't know who he is.I know who Taeler Hendrix is of course...
He is a well-known and popular Indy wrestler, and he was on TNA/IMPACT at one point in time. He was also the guy who taught AJ Lee and some others how to wrestle, as well.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
He is a well-known and popular Indy wrestler, and he was on TNA/IMPACT at one point in time. He was also the guy who taught AJ Lee and some others how to wrestle, as well.
Oh...well...sorry...I must have missed that memo.

I must have been looking at something more
worthwhile...

Like Taeler Hendrix.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh...well...sorry...I must have missed that memo. I must have been looking at something more worthwhile...Like Taeler Hendrix.
Eh, you only missed it because Jerry forgot to refill the Post-It notes again.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
:but:

What?
You said you must have missed that memo, and thus I blamed it on someone not giving you a memo for there was no Post-It notes to give you a memo. It was a joke that flopped like Bayley's career.