Hendrix accuses Lethal of Sexual Harassment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wanna guess what I like to make a thread on my birthday? If you guessed sexual harassment claims then you probably read the thread title.

Taeler Hendrix Claims Her ROH Career Was Sabotaged For Not Sleeping With Top Star - WrestlingInc.com

Here are the tweets that caused all of this.

6hn6gp.png

9696kw.png

15d8jy9.png

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That statement following an egotistical first post doesn't help her case. Not saying it didn't happen, just using it as a follow up to that does kinda scream attention seeking.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Tbh Jay Lethal didn't seem like the nicest dude at ASW All Star in Orlando. He seems a bit like a player, heck I'd be upset if Tealer said no to me. But tbh she should've been one of the main wrestlers on WOH she was a pretty solid heel. Shame she didn't get a chance after Gut Check on Impact which she even uses as a gimmick and move at times

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Not defending Jay, but how do we know anyone of this is legit? I know many will just assume it is because she is a female, but still, people shouldn't make automatic decisions because in the past women have made the same claim and it turned out to be false, just look at Real1.

Reactions: Red Rain

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
We were troubled to hear the allegations that surfaced last night on Twitter. We take these matters very seriously and will be investigating this situation thoroughly, reviewing all evidence related to the matter. Ring of Honor strives to provide an environment and workplace where male and female wrestlers are free from any misconduct or abuse. We will take appropriate action upon the conclusion of our findings.
And heres the ROH response. Nothing really unexpected.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
how is this sexual harassment though?

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
You applied they never had sex ever, I listenend to Jay blog n this

According to AJ, they never did...

I might have to readbher book now...for resource.

I listened to her audiobook. It's a lot more convenient.. Listening to AJ describe her entire life.. She didn't hold back on anything.