Helms bashing HBK again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think it's pretty much too beneath him to respond to it to be honest. Doesn't do any good respond because he can yeah that didn't happen but still won't stop Helms from going on about it and people are gonna think what they are gonna think. I really don't see the use in randomly bringing the shit up.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Wasn't random. He was asked a question on his show so he answered it and this last time it was right after HBk had been announced for the HOF so also wasn't random.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You have a better idea because you watch a guy who hangs out with the Hardys and who is bitter because he got fired after being a fuck up that had a slap fight with Jericho in public?

Is someone stopping Jericho from shooting on him? Hell did Bret not just put over HBK in an interview in 2010? Have Flair, Austin, HHH, JR and countless others not put over HBK?

Lets call this little PMS rant what it is by Helms, jealousy at its finest. Do you think people outside of you obviously, give a damn about him or his career on comparison to HBK's career? Do you even think HBK cares what a little piss ant who will never make the money he made, have the matched he had, main event the shows he did, or be beloved like he is, enough to take 5 minutes out of his day and post about him? How does that benefit Shawn? All it does is put his little ignorant ass over and get him some attention which is what the little attention whore and his two Hardy brothers seem to be lacky.

In closing, LOL @ you and Helms :lol:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
For it being too beneath HBK to respond. That could be it but how do you know that he isn't just a cokehead egomaniacal douchebag that knows if he were to deny it that hundreds of wrestlers that he put down and/or got fired from WWF would speak up and put him in his place?

It clears Shawn's name which will never happen because we all know he is a douchebag at heart.

I love jesus and follow the bible by every word it says but go out and kill animals for fun.

Makes sense because it says its okay to kill animals for your enjoyment in the bible, doesnt it?

Oh wait, no it doesn't

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So, you have moved on from reading brains to reading hearts now?

Who is going to put this version of Shawn in his place? Most outside of Helms, Steiner, and Kennedy (who HBK like everyone else didn't want to work with because he was so sloppy) are on record of saying he is different. The guy he screwed for god sakes and his family members who probably spent most their time growing up have commended him.

Killing animals for fun? If that made someone an evil dick then the whole world would be going to hell. If you eat red meat, pork, fish, or have ever gone hunting/fishing then you are hypocrite for criticizing someone for that.

Let me add that the bible doesn't say blaze up every day or advocate any type of drug use, but you have no problem admitting to doing that. Judge not lest ye be judged, ever heard of that?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I never claimed to know anything was just saying true or not no use for Shawn to speak on it if he doesn't feel the need to. I personally don't care as I was/am a fan because of what he did in the ring.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
All Shawn has to do is address what Shane is saying as untrue. It would take maybe 2 minutes out of his day. But he won't do that because he knows every person he ever worked with or against will call him out on it and it will eventually get brought out how much of a flaming douchebag he really has been even since his self proclaimed finding of christ or whatever bullshit he pulls out to add to his TELEVISION PERSONA.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm finding your anti HBK stuff pretty out of the blue.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Or because he is 40 plus years old and like most people his age, should be able to look past childish attempts to bait him

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Being 40 has nothing to do with it. Being a douchebag has everything to do with it. I'll say it again.

Two minutes out of the day. Its not true. People will call him out. It will come out that he remained a douchebag after 1998 and his reputation will be pissed on forever. Not that its already not.

We are talking about a guy that 'lost his smile' in 1997 so he wouldn't have to job at Wrestlemania, Told Vince to make the New Rockers a comedy act since he was not a part of it and he hates Marty Jannetty, Screwed over Bret just to make himself feel better, etc etc etc

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What I'm getting out of you is that you don't understand the concept of growing up.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
What I'm getting out you is that you don't understand that all Shawn has to do is deny the comments Shane made.

Its not hard really. I've seen HBK use twitter on numerous occasions and he is quite skilled at it. So go on twitter and deny the comments.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Go ask him yourself and see what he says then since you seem to really want a response out of him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
PHX makes a good point. Why not tweet him yourself with that quote from Helms if it bugs you so much?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I just did. Not like he will respond to it because he knows the truth deep down but its worth a shot.