Helms bashing HBK again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Please enlighten me on any reason he would lie. Jealousy? What's the point, Michaels was wrestling before Helms even thought about doing it himself. To put HIMSELF over? The guy gets drunk on YouTube, he has the over-ness of Matt Hardy.

There is no logic behind it.
Guy has a show he wants people to listen to. What are people gonna want to hear the most? Controversy. We are talking about the guy right now. Had it not been for this we wouldn't even be paying two shits to the guy (for the most part can't speak for someone like P1 who listens to the show regularly apparently) So coming out and saying the guy you thought turned his life around is still an ass that is gonna catch some attention and make you wonder what he is gonna say next. So I'm not I repeat am not saying there couldn't be some truth to what the man is saying. But same time he could easily be lying and telling half truths.

That stuff about his religion being a work is the dumbest stuff to me because if that was the case the man would have been dead by now if he was still the exact same guy he was before 2002. He was on the path to be like Scott Hall is now always in rehab and shit.

Medo

Reaction score
He is a worthless jerk who is too jealous .

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He didn't need to bury one of the new up and comers in the WWE that being Del Rio this past Monday.

I agree with everything except this.

I FUCKING HATE DEL RIO, so i enjoyed seeing him get owned.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Annoying as fuck, doesnt deserve to be in the spot hes in, boring competitor.

Im just thankfull i have been recording RAW the last 2 weeks & SD! this week so i can skip his horrible segments and matches with R-Truth, my god those have been the worst segment/matches i have seen in some time.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
You and your brother must have gotten butt hurt by ADR somehow.

The guy is an amazing heel that has no problem getting over in that light and is just as good in ring as JBL except better who you both cream over.

And coming out with some stupid ass his accent ruins his promos bullshit is ridiculous. Find a better reason.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Annoying as fuck, doesnt deserve to be in the spot hes in, boring competitor.

Im just thankfull i have been recording RAW the last 2 weeks & SD! this week so i can skip his horrible segments and matches with R-Truth, my god those have been the worst segment/matches i have seen in some time.

Boring? He's a cross-over between Bryan Danielson, JBL, Edge, and Spanish people. what's boring about that combonation?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
As for burying Del Rio, he didn't bury him. He just did what Austin, Rock, Hogan, and many others before him have done in their comebacks to make the crowd go home happy. He also gave Del Rio promo material to get cheap heel heat from as a direct result.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Remind me what happened to Muhammad Hassan and Daivari (Hogan), Coach/Garrison Cade/La Resistance (Rock), and Carlito/Umaga/MVP (Austin)

They're all still with WWE and in the main event scene aren't they?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Remind me what happened to Muhammad Hassan and Daivari (Hogan), Coach/Garrison Cade/La Resistance (Rock), and Carlito/Umaga/MVP (Austin)

They're all still with WWE and in the main event scene aren't they?

In Order

• - UPN got rid of him because of the terrorist attack that occurred the debut before SD aired, it was keep him or the show basically
  • - Asked for his release after being a Heat guy
  • - Went to ESPN News to be their anchor
  • - Crackhead that damn near died on a plane and later died because of drug use
  • - Crackhead that is off in Japan
  • - Crackhead that refused rehab and now works for LLUSA
  • - Crackhead that refused rehab and would die because he overdosed
  • - Guy who asked for a release after US and tag title runs but could never be given the world title since he can't work in a large number of overseas markets because of his past as a felon
Nice try :rolleyes:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
That didn't answer my question.

The answer is they are no longer for working WWE and never made it to the main event level because past stars came in and buried them on a one appearance deal.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hassan got buried despite being the most over heel the company had on the blue brand and feuding with Taker? You and I both know damn well that terrorist angle bit him and WWE in the ass because of what happened in the UK before it aired. Daivari was always his manager and after that he went on to manage Khali.

Coach never signed up to be a wrestler so that is a pointless addition

Cade was Jericho's pupil and got a win over HBK before he had his drug induced seizure. He would come back to FCW and not make the main roster again before dying because of drug use.

Both members of La Resistance got busted in signature pharmacy and failed the wellness policy on their way out the door.

Carlito was getting a push and went on the radio and bitched about not wanting to be a face and partnered with Trish Stratus heading into his match with Orton. He would be pushed again and bitch about not wanting to be a face in a storyline on the radio with Torrie and Flair. He was the first guy to win the IC and US titles on his brand debuts. He won tag titles. He fought in more than one ppv main event. He failed wellness and was fired after refusing drug rehab that his own father said he needed.

Umaga fought for the world title. He beat Kane off the Raw brand. He was placed in the Trump storyline. He got injured multiple times, got suspended because of Signature Pharmacy, and he would later be fired after a ppv match because he failed another drug test and refused rehab. He would ultimately kill himself basically by overdosing on drugs.

MVP can't travel everywhere. In a company named WORLD wrestling entertainment, you need you main guy to be able to travel overseas and advertise in many different markets.

Citing them all being the victim of legends returning and hitting a finisher on them once as the cause of them not being main event level performers is idiotic. It is especially idiotic since they were all the victims of being ropped by legends early in their career.

Why not point out Bret Hart beating Miz for a title as well? I'll answer that for you. That doesn't fit your argument because Miz aka the guy in your sig that gives you a woody would go on to win the WWE title. You know why? Because he was good enough to recover from any setback and make it to the top, whereas they weren't and Helms isn't, just like other main eventers before him.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Being part of the main event has nothing to do with it. Its the fact that he rarely put over younger talent.

As IYF said. He didn't need to beat Kennedy at Armageddon 2007, He didn't need to be the one to 'retire' Flair at WM 24, He didn't need to choose an already over Batista to eliminate him at the Rumble, He could have chosen somebody other than Undertaker to retire him at WM 26, He didn't need to bury one of the new up and comers in the WWE that being Del Rio this past Monday.

He had the past 8 years to put over younger talent but he wouldn't do it until that person was already over enough to the point that it wasn't considered a big win minus Orton in 2003.

You do realise that people don't book themselves, right?

All of your points brought forth here are hilarious though, I'll give you that. You're right he didn't need to be the one to retire Flair, but something tells me that's what Flair wanted. He wanted to leave the WWE with the best possible match, and he thought Michaels could provide it.

Royal Rumble eliminations being brought up? Son, you're clasping at straws. No one remembers Royal Rumble eliminations from years back.

Why would someone want to go out in any other way than with the match of the year and with - AGAIN - the most emotional match possible? A young superstar could have beaten him, sure, but 'Taker beating him is a much better moment.

Del Rio got a rub just by being in the ring with Michaels. How was ADR buried? Do you even know what the term "buried" means? He didn't get forced down the card. He didn't look bad. He got to badmouth a legend in wrestling and gain himself further heat. Taking a finisher is not burial.

Of course he didn't do it until people were already over. You elevate someone to the rung above after they have been built up. You can't just take punts on midcarders multiple levels down on the card, because a) the win isn't that big of a moment anyway, b) people who lose to Michaels then look weak because he's lost to someone who hasn't really been made to look that good, and c) people who beat Michaels then don't look as good because it's become a more common occurrence.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Not reading either one of those posts because they are pointless 5 paragraph rants of trying to change my mind but failing because nothing in them is fact..

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Actually bravo's point about the wrestlers not booking themselves is fact because they don't. No wrestler is just gonna go up to the booker's and plan how the rest of their career is gonna go. Shit happens.