Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
geekgoddess said:
I have a picture of myself in the picture thread if you're ever curious about what I look like as well :)

I found the site when I was doing a google search for WWE forums. I stumbled upon this one and decided to check it out. I liked what I saw and decided to register!

Oh, I'll go check that out right now!

And ah I see, same here! We're so similar it's scary, omg. :dawg:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Jennifer, great decision to join us, you won't regret it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I think I welcomed you in my hockey thread, but once again, welcome. Best forum I've ever joined.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. My name is Jennifer and I'm 24 years old. I'm kind of a newbie to the world of wrestling. I became a fan over the summer and took particular interest in AJ Lee's story line. She's been my favorite ever since. From there I've become a fan of CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Kaitlyn - to name just a few :)

Outside of wrestling, I'm a full time college student so outside of studying I like to keep up with wrestling and some other personal interests. Overall I'm a huge fan of sports in general so I'm up for any sort of discussion.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! GO PACK GO!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
WELCOME TO THE FORUM! GO PACK GO!

Thank you!

RODGERSBELT.gif.pagespeed.ce_.-gYOv8YQbg.gif

Senhor Perfect said:
I think I welcomed you in my hockey thread, but once again, welcome. Best forum I've ever joined.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. It seems wonderful here. I'm looking forward to talking and getting to know everyone :)

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome :) .... Im afraid Im the only guy who is an AJ fan ... Anyway hope u stick around

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Thank you!

RODGERSBELT.gif.pagespeed.ce_.-gYOv8YQbg.gif

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. It seems wonderful here. I'm looking forward to talking and getting to know everyone :)

When to going my group Super PipeBomb?

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
When to going my group Super PipeBomb?

I heard about these other groups a little bit yesterday but I'm still not sure how to view them or join one of them lol.

rgbnba said:
Welcome :) .... Im afraid Im the only guy who is an AJ fan ... Anyway hope u stick around

I'm surprised there aren't more people on here that like her! It's always nice to meet another fan of hers :smug:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I heard about these other groups a little bit yesterday but I'm still not sure how to view them or join one of them lol.

I'm surprised there aren't more people on here that like her! It's always nice to meet another fan of hers :smug:

http://wweforums.net/usercp.php?action=usergroups here as to join Super PipeBomb. and then u can veiw and make forum in there.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hi, welcome :) finally there are more girls joining the forums :p