Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. My name is Jennifer and I'm 24 years old. I'm kind of a newbie to the world of wrestling. I became a fan over the summer and took particular interest in AJ Lee's story line. She's been my favorite ever since. From there I've become a fan of CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Kaitlyn - to name just a few :)

Outside of wrestling, I'm a full time college student so outside of studying I like to keep up with wrestling and some other personal interests. Overall I'm a huge fan of sports in general so I'm up for any sort of discussion.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nice introduction.
Welcome to the forum! You'll probably fall in love with it and be on for endless hours.
You can blame @Crayo for that though.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
geekgoddess said:
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. My name is Jennifer and I'm 24 years old. I'm kind of a newbie to the world of wrestling. I became a fan over the summer and took particular interest in AJ Lee's story line. She's been my favorite ever since. From there I've become a fan of CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Kaitlyn - to name just a few :)

Outside of wrestling, I'm a full time college student so outside of studying I like to keep up with wrestling and some other personal interests. Overall I'm a huge fan of sports in general so I'm up for any sort of discussion.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

HI HI HI! :DDD

MY NAME'S JENNIFER TOO, OMG~

AND I STARTED WATCHING WWE AGAIN DURING THE SUMMER TOO! We're like twins! Lmfao. :dawg:

Glad to see another female on the forum, though! We really only have a few active. AJ's my current favorite Diva currently as well. I do have a few problems with her, but her work in NXT was glorious.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
Lady Deathbane said:
HI HI HI! :DDD

MY NAME'S JENNIFER TOO, OMG~

AND I STARTED WATCHING WWE AGAIN DURING THE SUMMER TOO! We're like twins! Lmfao. :dawg:

Glad to see another female on the forum, though! We really only have a few active. AJ's my current favorite Diva currently as well. I do have a few problems with her, but her work in NXT was glorious.

OMG what a wonderful coincidence!! We'll have to come up with some sort of nickname system to get through the confusion lol.

I'm just taking AJ's arc for what it is right now and waiting to see what else they'll do with her. I wish she was able to wrestle more rather than just having a plethora of romantic story lines.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Jennifer, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Nice to know you took interest in the AJ storyline from the start, that's cool.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
CM Punk said:
Nice introduction.
Welcome to the forum! You'll probably fall in love with it and be on for endless hours.
You can blame @Crayo for that though.

Thanks so much! I think it's wonderful so far so I can see myself getting addicted to it very quickly.

Leo C said:
Welcome to the forums Jennifer, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Nice to know you took interest in the AJ storyline from the start, that's cool.

Thanks a lot Leo! I'm enjoying it a lot and I want to remain active on here. The community seems great :)

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
geekgoddess said:
OMG what a wonderful coincidence!! We'll have to come up with some sort of nickname system to get through the confusion lol.

I'm just taking AJ's arc for what it is right now and waiting to see what else they'll do with her. I wish she was able to wrestle more rather than just having a plethora of romantic story lines.

Nah, don't think anyone's going to be confused. People usually just call me Lady or Lady DB or some other variation of my username. Sometimes they call me Jenn, but that's only sometimes. :smug:

And you and everyone else around here. She really needs to wrestle more, though. All of the matches she's recently been in is just her getting her ass handed to her, even if she did win with some quick pin at the end. She needs to go back to her submissions. I actually tried learning one of them during the summer when I started watching, lmao. :haha:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
Danielson said:
Hey I know you! Welcome and good luck to your packers

Thanks a lot! I hope they make it past Saturday's game *fingers crossed*

Lady Deathbane said:
Nah, don't think anyone's going to be confused. People usually just call me Lady or Lady DB or some other variation of my username. Sometimes they call me Jenn, but that's only sometimes. :smug:

And you and everyone else around here. She really needs to wrestle more, though. All of the matches she's recently been in is just her getting her ass handed to her, even if she did win with some quick pin at the end. She needs to go back to her submissions. I actually tried learning one of them during the summer when I started watching, lmao. :haha:

Wow, you tried one of them?? I'd probably seriously injure myself if I tried one lol. I've watched some of her matches from NXT and she's a great wrestler. Hopefully Creative will start to have her wrestling again soon.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
geekgoddess said:
Wow, you tried one of them?? I'd probably seriously injure myself if I tried one lol. I've watched some of her matches from NXT and she's a great wrestler. Hopefully Creative will start to have her wrestling again soon.

Yeah, I tried The Octopus, so I wasn't hurt. I don't have a lot of ab strength so my boyfriend wasn't in any real trouble either, lmfao.

And I hope so too. :sad:

Btw, this is my actual face. Enjoy it. ---> :lady:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah, I tried The Octopus, so I wasn't hurt. I don't have a lot of ab strength so my boyfriend wasn't in any real trouble either, lmfao.

And I hope so too. :sad:

Btw, this is my actual face. Enjoy it. ---> :lady:

Yeah the octupus is a sweet move...I wish I could do that one!

You were made into a smilie! Wow the greatest form of flattery :smug:

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
geekgoddess said:
Yeah the octupus is a sweet move...I wish I could do that one!

You were made into a smilie! Wow the greatest form of flattery :smug:

Haha, i guess so. It's just me being weird as hell, lmao. :smug:

Might I ask where you heard of this website from? :)

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
Lady Deathbane said:
Haha, i guess so. It's just me being weird as hell, lmao. :smug:

Might I ask where you heard of this website from? :)

I have a picture of myself in the picture thread if you're ever curious about what I look like as well :)

I found the site when I was doing a google search for WWE forums. I stumbled upon this one and decided to check it out. I liked what I saw and decided to register!

deth said:

Thanks deth!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I have a picture of myself in the picture thread if you're ever curious about what I look like as well :)

I found the site when I was doing a google search for WWE forums. I stumbled upon this one and decided to check it out. I liked what I saw and decided to register!

Thanks deth!

You're welcome. Just saw your pic, I approve :ksi: