Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
The octopus :gusta: go and check it @respectgohan6425 anyway I think I've welcomed u like a hundred times welcome !

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

We are all friendly here, most of us dont bite except when we are argue about things :lol1:

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
We are all friendly here, most of us dont bite except when we are argue about things :lol1:

or when you trashtalk punk :pity:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Did I ever welcome you? :notsure:

If not, WELCOME!
If so... WELCOME AGAIN!

:woo1:

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hello!! :yay: another girl on the forum.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. My name is Jennifer and I'm 24 years old. I'm kind of a newbie to the world of wrestling. I became a fan over the summer and took particular interest in AJ Lee's story line. She's been my favorite ever since. From there I've become a fan of CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Kaitlyn - to name just a few :)

Outside of wrestling, I'm a full time college student so outside of studying I like to keep up with wrestling and some other personal interests. Overall I'm a huge fan of sports in general so I'm up for any sort of discussion.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Come back to SP PLEASE!