Hello there!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
None atm but thanks anyway. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome im looking forward to posting here often!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and I like you already by your unique taste in wrestlers :machoman: I know you'll enjoy your time here dude.

Reaction score
Mattam said:
Yep, tbh i dont even know why i watch WWE i mean it is really good but i just watch every week getting more and more annoyed with what is happening i mean cmon Big Show vs Cena! Why isnt Bryan vs Punk vs Kane main event?! WWE are just killing off all the belts!

We all feel the same. Punk barely main events and he's the WWE champion..:facepalm1: That triple threat match should've been the main event.. It's always Cena and his opponents that get the main event now..
Last week's RAW had like 5 Big Show segments. This week's RAW had 2 or 3 Big Show recaps and Cena opening/closing the show whilst embarrassing Cole. :upset:

Hopefully something big happens next week with Vince returning.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I know its stupid, but yeah hope they dont make me excited for nothing with this whole major announcement thing! I was certain that those revolution trailers were ambrose. Fool me once...

Reaction score
Mattam said:
I know its stupid, but yeah hope they dont make me excited for nothing with this whole major announcement thing! I was certain that those revolution trailers were ambrose. Fool me once...

Yah, most of us others here thought the same with revolution trailers. And then they show the video game instead.:upset:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
:laugh: ha yeah i would watch Raw every week just to see the scooter!

Reaction score
izbUiIAGcmHH5.gif

Reactions: Crayo

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Mattam said:
Hello!
I only recently started watching WWE but i know whats goin on at the minute
My favourites are Ziggler, Miz and of course D-Bry :yes:
I think Alex Riley and Tyson Kidd need to be pushed immediately!
I viewed this forum for a while and decided it was time to sign up so i will probably post regularly
Oh and also Otunga is an absolute beast :eek:tunga:

Hello and welcome to the WWE Forums! :))

A fan of the heels, eh? Awesome. I started of as a Randy Heel mark too...

Have fun in posting! :**

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hey man! Welcome to the site I really hope you like this place :)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Mattam is cool