Hello there!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Hello!
I only recently started watching WWE but i know whats goin on at the minute
My favourites are Ziggler, Miz and of course D-Bry :yes:
I think Alex Riley and Tyson Kidd need to be pushed immediately!
I viewed this forum for a while and decided it was time to sign up so i will probably post regularly
Oh and also Otunga is an absolute beast :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site Matam! I can tell you're going to be loved here, you've pretty much picked the superstars we all markymark for (some hate on me for marking over Miz though). @[Rainman] is going to love your Tyson love and @[Big Hoss Rambler] will love the Otunga love :boss1:

How did you find the site? Hope you stick around buddy :)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A mark for Ziggler, Miz, Bryan, Riley, Tyson, and Otunga?

Yeah, you'll fit in perfectly over here. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Crayo

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Found it by chance really i was just searching for WWE forums and stumbled upon this one and liked the look of it!
I hope people do love me, its been a while :alone:

Reactions: Crayo
Reaction score
Welcome Mattam. We got the same favorite wrestlers. :gusta:

Otunga is absolutely a boss. :eek:tunga:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
He sure is but WWE logic says why dont we constantly squash everyone who deserves a push the most! He should be US champ by now

Reaction score
Mattam said:
He sure is but WWE logic says why dont we constantly squash everyone who deserves a push the most! He should be US champ by now

Ikr. Tired of seeing him get squashed by Cena and Sheamus. Don't know why they're pushing Santino...:facepalm1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Im ashamed to say it but i was once a sheamus mark. He can be good in the ring but why does he have to be a superface when he should be a tweener!?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Mattam said:
Im ashamed to say it but i was once a sheamus mark. He can be good in the ring but why does he have to be a superface when he should be a tweener!?

Exactly! Most of us liked the guy as a heel, honestly he seemed very comfortable and likable as a face at first.

If he wasn't booked to shit, Sheamus could be a likable guy. But as he is, it's just intolerable.

Reaction score
Mattam said:

Same here when he first came on RAW as heel. Now, I can't stand him, annoys me.:annoyed:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yep, tbh i dont even know why i watch WWE i mean it is really good but i just watch every week getting more and more annoyed with what is happening i mean cmon Big Show vs Cena! Why isnt Bryan vs Punk vs Kane main event?! WWE are just killing off all the belts!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome here, man!

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around.

Any gif sigs needed? PM me, I'm your man. :obama: