Heel title reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Are u jokin? HHH was champ for what felt like 2 yrs. He smashed all challegers even WCW hotshots like Steiner and Goldberg. He was unstoppable even after Evolution broke up he was great against Orton and Tista IMO

Then again he was the only good enough heel in the title picture
Read the context. I believe the point was how the challenger was booked. Almost anyone Triple H went up against they were made to look better in the feud and he would only win due to ALL of Evolution fucking constantly running in (lol Flair) or him using a sledgehammer.. he never won clean.

Evil Austin

How could we forget Kane :shifty: his title run as a heel was dominance to a new level :laugh:

noumenon

The problem is simply this. WWE books all heels to be exactly the same today. Every single one of them is booked to look like scared little incapable bitches who run from every fight possible and can barely hold their own in a singles match against the faces.
And as said in another thread, there is nothing wrong with quick changes of a title, as long as the shift means something. But WWE today has simply created nothing more than guys who can be billed as "x" time champions without having any recollection of what the fuck happened in those reigns.

Great One

So true. I can honestly only remember like 3-4 of Edge's title reigns, lmao.