Head booker role.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want?

• Jonathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamorakian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
LMCampbell said:
What did you do to try and get this Job? :smile:

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=907
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1282
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1245
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1288
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1285

Check all threads, I was somehow as far as I know the owner of this Fed as Crayo himself said that because he had no experience in it, don't tell me you own this Federation Crayo when I did everything okay WHENEVER I told you to do this and that for the Federation you told me to handle it by myself AND I DID.

Then this day came where some underaged fool came in and created a nomination thread and automatically appointed himself as a Head Booker leaving all us the 'nominees' to be voted for. I had a good laugh there don't you worry.

I mean what can I do? I wanted this position automatically as I deserved it the most but I had to do this and make a segment to get voted for right? So I did it but I call it unfair.

So every responsibility I took to get this Federation going and then to be eliminated by some guy who randomly pops in and takes over this fed like he even did a squat for it.
And if you think I'm going to be working under his name, you got that wrong. This whole thing makes me sick because everything I do somehow doesn't matter any more and all that matters is a dumb ass vote which shouldn't even be held.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I believe this vote isn't over untill seabs closes the poll which he can't since a kind user decided to vote for me.

#MightMakesRight

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
LMCampbell said:
You didn't close the votes though ;)
As a good staff member you should have done that :hehe:

I didn't want to close the thread as I wanted discussion to continue, I said in the OP voting would close after 24 hours and print screened the voting at the time it would end.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Kicking off again, oh well.
Zamorakian, you say that you would be different from WWE sections to the e-Fed sections, who says I won't be?

And for the record, if you had done so much, you would have already sorted out roles if Crayo had appointed you 'owner' of this federation, wouldn't you?
You would have used your initiative and strived to do things without having to ask or to be told, right?

Technically, when I said that I would be Head Booker with someone else, it didn't mean I was Head Booker there and then. Me and yourself then competed for Head Booker by providing samples of work and were judged on it. The way you're OVER-reacting is that you'd think I had rigged the vote or something. But please, continue acting the way you are because all you're doing is showing yourself up and making people think about their decision to vote for you.

Until this vote ended, I didn't really have any 'power' - Nor do I now, Head Booker is just for helping with decisions that require a solution in creative - I'm not the 'Vince McMahon of the e-Fed' and if I'm being honest you're taking this way out of proportion.

I'm not going to make the same mistake I did yesterday by flame and curse, however I will have a mature and civilised debate here should you want it, if not, then please do not reply.

Back on topic:
Thank you too:
@[Adam]
@[RKO]
@[Straight Edge Spectacular]
@[JoeRulz]
@[Thewindyfan]

It means a lot to have received your vote and I won't let you down as Head Booker of this e-Fed. :)

Reactions: Arrow1

LMCampbell

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.Insidific.com
seabs said:
I didn't want to close the thread as I wanted discussion to continue, I said in the OP voting would close after 24 hours and print screened the voting at the time it would end.

You should be able to simply stop the voting you can even set 24 hours for the voting to run. I'm more than positive you should have this ability.
and I wasn't blaming you, but I think since it wasn't closed, it should be for a bit longer :eek:hyes:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
LMCampbell said:
You should be able to simply stop the voting you can even set 24 hours for the voting to run. I'm more than positive you should have this ability.
and I wasn't blaming you, but I think since it wasn't closed, it should be for a bit longer :eek:hyes:

Shit there is that option. Crayo Y U NO TELL MEHH
I'll set in for a further 48 hours? Crayo, Zamorakian and Jonathan is that OK?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] what's right isn't always right though.
Remember yesterday, I thought it was right and fair to use Zamo's 1st script, did that happen? No.
Voting ended around 25 minutes ago, and I was the rightful winner.
The person who voted, 'Adam_NB' isn't exactly active anyway, so I feel it would be unjust to allow that vote in after voting had closes.
@[seabs] you should have closed this and made a new thread with the announcement.

Sorry, but my decision is a no.
Had my request yesterday been granted, I would of been more than happy to comply and allow voting for 3 extra days, however it didn't, and I'm sure you'll agree it's only fair, and Kharma is a, well you know.