• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
The following is a backstage segment involving Kane:

*Kane is walking down a corridor, preparing for his match against Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam. There are many doors on the sides of the corridor, each of them labeled with a different superstars name. He continues to walk down the hallway, inspecting each of the doors, until he comes across a door labeled "The Hardys". Kane stops and stares at the door, before letting out an intimidating roar and bursting through the door, putting himself out of the view of the camera.*

Matt Hardy: "Hey, Kane! You can't come in here! This is our room!"

Jeff Hardy: "Yeah!"

*Another roar is heard from the room, and loud sounds of fighting can now be heard. There is a struggle, and then the sound of a table being broken. Finally, the sounds stop, and Kane emerges from the room, coming back into the view of the camera, carrying with him a Hardy Necklace. He raises the Necklace to his chest and examines it, before tossing it away behind him. He continues walking through the hallway, before stopping at a door labeled "Kane". He opens the door and steps out of camera once again, as he enters the room.*

Rob Van Dam: "Rob... Van... Dam!"

*Kane lets out an evil laugh, and the door closes.*

End of segement.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Uh, hate to brea it to you Kane, but the E-Fed thing is finished here in HCW. It now is just a regular BTB. There is 2 shows tho! check out the first one Tomorrow! Tuesday Night Implosion.

imported_TheRock

Ive been reading every post in here and this thread grew a lot, since ive been here. I remember the thread at only 2 pages, now its at 13. hcw isnt an efed no more, and im fine with it. for one, i wasnt good with the efed thing anyway's. im all hyped up for implosion now!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Good to hear your exited. Implosion will be a great show! i take it you read the card. Im looking forward to a few matches on that card ( 10-Man Battle Royal ).