HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
K, see ya dude. Cant wait till Implosion!

The logos are being made by Weebo...both of them, he hasnt checked the post yet tho.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah I'll probably only finish the rest of 3 way dance tonight and do the rest tommorow

wwerko619

Reaction score
lol, your 13. What grade? im 16. Still in High Skool. Grade 10. Dude, its almost Tuesday there, so are you going to post the show on your time, or mrcmrc's time?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Also, guys when writing your show...include a promo for SWA Monday Night Anarchy

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Not sure up to you guys. I don't care quite frankly. Hey you want to check out some of my other work in WWE + TNA = NWA except not the first show it was shocking just part one of WM and Smackdown lol

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ive read a few shows, and you will be good for HCW. Just wait untill you see my writing. I havent done a show yet, so my writing will be new here.