• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

wwerko619

And they only showd JR and Jerry ONCE in the show.....thats it. Like they need to grow some dicks, and the owner of XCW asked me what was a Heel? like LMAO!:):)

Your kidding me right? "Oh uhhh whats those like long things that go around the ring and those one dudes bounce off of..." Fucking morons. They are just a pack of genetic jack offs who should be strangled in the moonlight. Man I guess I am just a very detail orientated guy, which you would know if you ever read an anarchy show in the SWA btb lol, but those lazy assholes who just say oh Mysterio vs. Helms= Mysterio...should be trampled to death by fat women rushing into a doughnut shop..

wwerko619

agreed.

Like my first show, you will see the work i put in, but their shows looks like a dog with a broken paw scrambled the keyboard.

wwerko619

They did. I just laufghed at their face for a while, before they got mad and then i told them what a heel was.......LOL:)

Sure is. Hey thanks man. I am gonna spend it more than likely tallying up the votes for Black X-mas and begin writing it lol

wwerko619

I actually dont know nothing about SWA at this moment, ahh mabye later il take some time to read the shows and visit the site you got there. Black X-Mas poster looks nuts! too bad i dont know how to do that stuff lol, probaly you used photoshop?

Yeah well Black X-Mas is kinda like our version of Cyber Sunday. Actually I do not make any of the graphics. All of it is done by my partner Weebo. He does the graphics and he writes Friday Night Riots, I just help think of storylines and write Monday Night Anarchy. It is insane though isn't it? I thought it was awesome when he first showed it to me.

wwerko619

Ya, it is insane! I can totally tell it was made by Photoshop, and Weebo uses the best software for that kind of stuff. So, were would i exactly post up my show Dec.5th? People said not to make a new thread...where do i put it?