HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
lol, that feeling probaly wont last long, cause people are guaranteed to get more TNA wrestlers.

SAVE_US_222

Reaction score
Dude, il sign up as a second wrestler:

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

imported_TheRock

I can pick a 2nd wrestler then.

I pick.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................crap i forgot....................oh.................................Randy Orton.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Come on I wish this would start already.

Jeff and Matt need to become tag champs

BTW can we ask who we want to vs and in what type of match, it would add some life to this

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ummmm, i have to agree to it. But ya, you can make a suggestion, but its not guaranteed you will win.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What I meant is that we can ask for the matches and you choose whether to write it or not.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Great! CM Punk and Christian Cage have been added to the list.

We need just a few more sign ups, and we can get started. like mabye 4 more, so thats 8 more wrestlers, cause 1 person can choose 2.

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
Can I have Edge?

spear1.gif