• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBK and JBL

PLEASE tell me WWE plans for JBL to win at the rumble so Shawn can take it from him at Wrestlemania???

OR even better.... Make Shawn cost him the match at the rumble and they fued leading up to wrestlemania....

Because this whole storyline of HBK Being Jibble's sheep is annoying and the whole Storyline needs to be stopped imo......

MikeRaw

Ya, I think you will see it come to an end soon. Although, I think a turn will only be teased at the rumble, with the real turn happening at No Way Out. Like, Shawn accidentally costs him the match at RR, and then goes back to sucking up to him for weeks, only to finally turn on him at No Way Out, which would of course lead to a WM match.

Ya, I think you will see it come to an end soon. Although, I think a turn will only be teased at the rumble, with the real turn happening at No Way Out. Like, Shawn accidentally costs him the match at RR, and then goes back to sucking up to him for weeks, only to finally turn on him at No Way Out, which would of course lead to a WM match.

That was...actually the response i HAVENT gotten when talkin to my friends about it....But it makes so much sense...

I WISH wwe creative were that......creative.....to do something like that....Instead they give Santino Marella an I.C. title reign and fire Chuck Palumbo>.>

X-Sterl-X

Ive said this before, and ill do it again, I believe the storyline is to give shawn a meaningful match at mania, and if they dont give the title to JBL, they still have MAJOR implications for shawn will his financial state involved. The WWE put them selves into a spot were they cant go wrong, no mater shawn has something important at mania now

★Chuck Zombie★

....Instead they give Santino Marella an I.C. title reign and fire Chuck Palumbo>.>

And you're complaining? lol. Oh, by the way. Santino is an actual member of this forum, so I'd watch what you say about him.

MikeRAW said:
Ya, I think you will see it come to an end soon. Although, I think a turn will only be teased at the rumble, with the real turn happening at No Way Out. Like, Shawn accidently costs him the match at RR, and then goes back to sucking up to him for weeks, only to finally turn on him at No Way Out, which would of course lead to a WM match.

I have a slightly similar idea except that the "accidently" is delivered with a wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.

My idea would see JBL win at No Way Out to have some sort of match at Wrestlemania for #1 contendership (or something similar) after losing at RR due to Shawn. So to further degrade Shawn and because he thinks it would be an easy win, he coaxes Stephanie to make Shawn his opponent (thinking he would just lay down like last week on RAW) and once the match is signed, THEN Shawn turns on him.

The Rated R CMStar

I can see this going two ways. Going like Mikeraw said, in which HBK screws JBL twice, once by mistake and the second one to completely distance himself from JBL going to a match at Mania.

The storyline goes past WM, because at Mania, JBL orders HBK to...end Taker's streak :shifty:

Sparky

The storyline goes past WM, because at Mania, JBL orders HBK to...end Taker's streak :shifty:

Now that would really kick ass. I would love that more then anything.
I also love the first idea but i sadly couldnt see that happening. I don't see HBK with the title anytime soon. but that might actually be a decent match (well decent for JBL) but it would still be shit for a Wrestlemania. lets just hope it finishes really soon. I wonder if we could force King to quit for a couple of months making JBL announce. Hmmm...

Airfixx

Bearing in mind HBK can't fuck up too many times as logic says JBL would just fire him, this is somehow how I think it's gonna go...

Pre-WM.

*Cena narrowly foils a JBL-hatched plan of interference from HBK during the title match. JBL blames HBK.

*JBL comes down to the ring and eliminates HBK from the outside during the RR match - JBL: "I won't have any of my employees overshadowing my greatness/headlining WM etc., especially after HBK failed me."

*Despite frequent attempted assistance from HBK, JBL fails to win the title shot during some form of contendership clusterfuck @ NWOut.

*JBL on Raw: "Seeing as HBK repeatedly screwed up my road to mania, I can still still represent my pedigree as the 'Wrestling God' at the biggest event of them all..... At WM I shall represent Raw in the inter-promotional challenge".

*JBL seen backstage on SD crapping himself after VG announces Undertaker as the SD entrant in the inter-promo match.

*JBL on Raw: During an official contract signing between Taker & JBL (HBK is present by JBLs side)... "Lately, I've been wondering exactly what the point of employing you is, Shawn.... I've found a way for HBK to redeem himself etc..... Spoke to Steph etc.... Re-written contract.... Now it's Shawn vs Taker @ WM"

*Taker beats Shawn @ WM...

Post WM.

*As a result of the WM loss, JBL 'demotes' HBK, employs various humiliation tactics (See Dibiase on Virgil for loose example)...

*Eventually HBK finds himself in another multi-man contenders match with JBL and, seeing this as his route to financial security via a WHC win, he gambles and eliminates JBL at the earliest opportunity... Shawn is down to the last two and despite JBLs intereference in the climax, HBK wins and challenges for the title at the next PPV...

*HBK faces heel-champion 'X' (who has JBL in their corner). HBK overcomes the champ regardless of JBLs repeated attempts to foil HBKs bid for 'freedom'.

*JBL costs HBK title the next night on Raw.

*JBL & HBK embark on a multi-match grudge fued.

WWFAndrew

I love this storyline, the possibilities are endless. All of Shawn Michael's feuds have been awesome so far, but I like this one the best.

Thank god!

HBK vs. JBL was NEVER a match worthy of Wrestlemania. Hopefully the "winner take all" at NWO is the climax of this feud.

noumenon

HBK was on the verge of cracking up when JBL was pushing him....JBL even cracked a smile.

The Rated R CMStar

HBK vs JBL was more than Mania worthy.

JBL will win, and we'll come one step closer to HBK vs Taker

SnackZ

Quite possibly the most intriguing feud (besides Orton/Shane) going on in the E. NO ONE knows whats going to happen and there are so many possibilities. Maybe JBL pays Taker to 'take out' HBK at No Way Out and we still get a face HBK vs. a heel Taker at Mania.

noumenon

Maybe.....just maybe... if we figure out how Christian fits into this we'll know where they're going with it.:cool1: