Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yeah I saw that vid on ign.com, that looks so sick, that'd be fun to do to someone. I just can't wait for flaming tables!!! E C DUB, E C DUB lol

Reaction score
ye that looks so sick didnt know they had put in flaming tables this year up intull a few weeks back it would be so cool if it would let u reconstruct that hardcore match between edge and foley where lita sets up the flaming table outside foley is on outside of ring apron edge comes and spear/dives through ropes and puts him through flaming table lol

Wordlife

dude lmao, I was there too lol, seriously, best ppv ive ever seen live, I live in chicago, and go to EVERY wrestling event here, whether it being wwe/tna/mma/ufc/ifl/ or w/e else comes here, and the best events I've ever been to are WM22, and No Mercy (that just passed obviously lol), cant wait to play as MVP and CM Punk is svr08

Reaction score
ye people been complaining about lighter roster but there main people im gunna use and jeff aswell and il probs try burke that legend mode thing sounds quite good aswell to add to the new 24/7 mode the storylines in svr07 where ok but it was the same with most characters you played as I think my fav storyline in the game from last one was when candice had that magic wand thing and turned you into diffrent people like boogeyman and another diva but you kept the same moves

Wordlife

yeah burke'll be cool, and so will jeff hardy too, still cant wait to play as Orton thru my 24/7 career and KILL in it lol

Reaction score
lol I wonder if they will actually have a legend killer storyline or your goal through it is when you play as orton to take out a certain ammount of legends or something and go after the title

Wordlife

hey that would be cool, I heard that you have certain goals to get, like win the SS match, win the RR, win the title at Wrestlemania24, then defend it the next night and win... stuff like that is just ingenious, god I cant wait for this game!!!

Reaction score
ye definitely but kassidy just posted in svr08 forum that ps3 wont have voice overs rofl glad I got 360

Wordlife

hahahahaha damn, lol, THANK GOD 4 XBOX360!!! dude seriously, damn, no voiceovers.... wow? Thats crazy, looking good for us though lol

Reaction score
ye definitely they brag bout how good the ps3 is all I can say is no voiceovers.........hahahaha

Reaction score
who u wanna play as I cant wait to try out punk hardy and MVP hope they have punks move when he runs into corner knees the guy in the face then bulldogs him lol and the swanton and the playmaker lol

The Rated R CMStar

Isn't this the Randy Orton discussion? Then why in the blue hell you are talking about SD vs Raw 08?

Wordlife

well, we started with orton, then came the RKO, then came the stalking RKO in svr08 convo, and now this, its fun dont ruin it lol

The Rated R CMStar

I haven't seen the stalking RKO combo! I have only seen a reanimated regular RKO and the Rated RKO that is the one Orton does when someone climbs to the top rope in mid-air