Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Randy Orton...Quite possibly the most underrated in ring performer in the WWE.

The guy is the best seller in the WWE right now hands down. He has the uncanny knack to make others look like gold in the ring.

Also, the way the guy can work a crowd during matches is unbeleivable. There hasn't been one match over the last two years where he wasn't able to stop the crowd from chanting his name and cheering for him. His matchup with Cena will be a true test.

I could care less how he acts on his personal time. By all accounts he is well liked by anyone who matters backstage, Cena, HHH, Batista, Stephanie, etc. There is no telling how high he can go.

Orton winning the title soon is a must. Cena needs a long term nemisis besides HHH. They need a readymade feud they can go to so Cena isn't squashing the Umaga's and Shitsky's of the world. Orton is finally back to where he was in 2004 after three years of being gradually depushed. After his initial push with Evolution he has paid his dues. Its time for Orton's destiny to be fulfilled.
Well, that sums up this thread, forever . . .

I would still like to see Orton add more moves into his moveset though.

ORTON4CHAMP

Ed_cena

Reaction score
good mic skills,good in the ring,but cena is better.

Travis40

I think both Cena and Orton are equal and that's saying alot, I like both of those guys and I can't wait for their match tonight....it's going to be awesome

Reaction score
Orton definetly has the ability,in ring skills, mic skills to be one of the greats of today...but he does need help he didn't win tonite but he needs a title run soon..

Bradders

Reaction score
He used 30 rest holds last night but I really liked the match and the two really mesh together. RUCK FANDY (not) a great match and I wish the best for Orton in the future.

the dark knight

he can be carried like no other in the ring? fact.
he has more charisma than most other superstars on the roster? fact.
he got the looks? lol fact.
great gimmick? fact.
made me sleep while watching his match with cena? fact.

vickymania

Reaction score
Randy Orton is the next gen superstar of WWE..he's gonna get big and even bigger in future..the guy has a good wrestling brain installed in his head..he's got some really good moves to show..and he plays his gimmick very well..all the making of a superstar..it wont be long before he becomes the WWE champ again and rule the ratings..

Reaction score
the cena orton fued is good for both of them. Throw a little HHH in there soon maybe some HBK. And these two will be on the road they are already on to stardom and legendary status. These two are the new faces of WWE for I would say many years to come.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Randy Orton is a guy I certainly do not like, I am sorry but his gimmick is just pathetic, he is not the right guy for it, he is a terrible heel and a terrible face, his sucks at giving the 'evil look' and his mic skills are completely awful, saying Orton is the best heel in WWE, is an understatement. He smokes on the job, he uses roids, he gets in so much trouble, they should just fire him already/ But, I must admit, he is a great wrestler, he has a good moveset, except he does too many headlocks in a match which is very annoying.

Reaction score
Randy Orton is very good but he is over rated by many and to hear some people say he is underated is just stupid. Orton does have what it takes to be one of the best of all time but right now Orton isnt one of the greatest of all time, He can play a massive heel and right now is the number one heel in the wwe but you can't rate Orton with the likes of badass heels like Roddy Piper or HHH yet. Orton isnt the best on the mic but he can hold a good promo. The best thing about Orton is his in-ring ability I beleive he's not the best today and never will be the best in-ring wrestler but right now Orton is up there as one of the best in the WWE today but is still not in the top five and is being rated to high for his in-ring ability, Yes he can wrestle but you cant compare him to guys like Triple H and Shawn Micheals. Orton is a good wrestler and he can only get better. I dont think Orton should be pushed for a world title run now, I wouldent like to see Orton WWE Champ anytime this year or anytime next year. Orton is a Wrestlemania Main Eventer and should be Main Eventing Wrestlemania in about ten years, I would just have Orton keep ending the legand of many WWE legands and have Orton take on the best in the ring for the next couple of years because there are alot of good fueds that I can see happen with Orton.

Randy Orton is a great third generation wrestler and can only get better.

Enigma22

Reaction score
orton isnt my favorite but he is great at times. i think he deserves nother world title to see what he makes of it.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think Randy Orton really has the potential to be a huge superstar. There will never be another Triple H this is true, but he will someday be really popular in his own way. I think they are keeping him boxed into his gimmick too much and thats why he really hasnt gotten more over than he has. Hes trying to be the "legend killer" instead of doing like the Rock and SCSA did and just trying new stuff and seeing what the people like and what works. That may or may not be his fault but I think it would really help.

CenaMark54

He isn't over as much as he should be because half the crowd flat out refuses to boo him. He still gets a huge reaction and is hugely over, its just that the crowd is so split.

There will always be those who love him regardless of how much he heels it up. If it was 1985 and Orton kicked Cena's dad, he would be receiving death threats. Its certainly a new age.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Orton is perhaps right now my fav Raw Superstar I am a big fan of his and have been for awhile I think he has a bight furture of ahead of him and will forever be one of the greatest....