• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haters Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
To be fair, the reason most schools close when it snows very little in the South compared to anywhere up north isn't because the weather is a problem, it's because the kids rarely get to see snow and it's a rare chance for them to have snowball fights and build snowmen and some shit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Snow is only fun when you can actually make snowballs and snowmen imo, hate that dry powdery shit....Don't board brah.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
I hate hearing worldwide news coverage every time some crackhead celebrity kills themselves doing something stupid. Fuck 'em.

Guess what, don't wanna die? Don't do fucking heroin, ya fucking junkie.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
At least if you do crack, you're still good enough to become mayor of Toronto.

But I actually like Rob Ford. He's living proof that Canadians have the best sense of humor.

punk13

Justin Bieber

I can at least take pride in that fact that once this little shit is past his prime(which is a year and a half away), he'll be about as relevant to mainstream media as Vanilla Ice.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Already had that little bitch covered on page one, now it's just time to no sell this fuck until he's relegated to obscurity.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Hating on people calling for equality, but give me shit for parking in handicap spots. What makes them so special they get to walk 3 ft to the store? I got sit to do too.

Tapout

Hating on people calling for equality, but give me shit for parking in handicap spots. What makes them so special they get to walk 3 ft to the store? I got sit to do too.

How about the fact that they're HANDICAPPED. I hate fucking dicks like you that take the spot when you have two perfect working legs. We're not equal in that aspect. I happen to be handicapped to the point that I have very little use of my left leg, and half of my right leg.

Deezy

DZ PZ
How about the fact that they're HANDICAPPED. I hate fucking dicks like you that take the spot when you have two perfect working legs. We're not equal in that aspect. I happen to be handicapped to the point that I have very little use of my left leg, and half of my right leg.
Your argument has no leg to stand on :vince:

Pepe the Cholo

I don't believe you're handicapped. I think you're just pulling my *fully functional* leg.
Your argument has no leg to stand on :vince:

I see wut you did thurr.