Haters Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sick of hoes IM'ing all the time flirting and shit, I'm far too old to give a fuck about flirting. I'm not in highschool, I also don't hold hands and I don't have time for bitches asking how big my dick is. I don't measure it, and I don't think they want me asking them how big their vagina is. I'm tired of them trying to be cute by talking in questions, showing me pictures of duckfaces. Only time I want to see that face is when they on my dick. And i damn sure don';t want to see pictures of your niece or nephew, I have enough friends showing me pictures of their dumb ass kids.

I hate kids. That's why I stopped being one. Hate family reunions, there was a reason I left in the first place.

I also can't stand bitches who can smell the money on me, I can be grubby as fuck after 6 weeks in a mining camp and the bitches can just tell what I have in my wallet. Sorry ladies, I only buy myself drinks, you buy your own shit, I know you got 3 kids from 3 different daddies at your mamas house.

Reactions: Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

"I don't measure it, and I don't think they want me asking them how big their vagina is." This was my favorite line.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm starting to hate the fact that Justin Bieber is acting like he is a Pac never wearing shirts, tats, spitting on people......Why? So you can get people like me to take you serious and listen to your music. You can have Big L/Big Pun/Rakim/D.O.C. verses on your track where they personally give me a shout out and I won't listen to your shit. That Swaggot needs to just stick with the 12 yr olds and soccer moms who brought your ass out of Ontario and bought you a house.

Swaggot.

Hating people staring at me when I am picking rasberries in my yard, yes, I'm a 6' 220 lbs grown ass man picking berries in my yard, get over it. I like berries, I have no mexicans where I live, and I'm too cheap to ask my nephews to do it, because they would want money since they are lazy ass injuns.

Also, hate it when people judge my entire race because of my actions, hey white people you don't define your whole race, neither do I, or any other person.

Reactions: 1 person

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Good Lord I love this thread! haven't been on the site much of late but if [MENTION=71]deezy[/MENTION] is gonna keep adding to this, who can stay away.....

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I hate Toll-booth workers... You have the easiest job on the planet and you're going to be all glum when I pull up and have to pay you to drive the car I'm already paying someone else to drive..... Fast food workers make 1/3 of what you do, but at least they serve me my edible heart attacks with a god damn smile on their face (for the most part)... All you have to do is take my stupid ticket, put it in your stupid machine, take my hard earned money and allow me to enter your state, or province, or country, or gated community or whatever the fuck it is I'm entering.... Is it too much to ask for you to be friendly about it... my wife has asked me to refrain from wishing death upon people, so I only hope the next time you're a smug piece of shit to me, the next car through plows through your stupid booth and severs your legs.... and arms...... and head

Killswitch

Reaction score
I've given up on hating things, lifes too short. Any problems or people who give me problems/drama are out of my life right away no time to deal with it.

Also fuck bitches, get money. I'd rather work and make money, not deal with women problems and enjoy just buying a whore for the weekend or spending a few dollars at the strip club. Girls nowadays are fucking stupid and expect the guys to clean, cook, and pay the bills. Times have changed for the worse.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I hate feminist. I'm all for equal rights but feminist want more, and its annoying as fuck. Unlike Killswitch, I think guys should cook, and clean, but it goes both ways. Should be an equal balance.

I hate people who don't know how to read a fucking stop sign. Its a big fucking red octagon with the words STOP. How the hell do you fuck that up? Almost T boned a guy going 50 today because he just blew through the stop sign on a cross road.

I hate parents who sit on their asses and do nothing. I was at the park today with some of my friends messing around, and one of my friends fell on his face while trying to do something so naturally we all laughed. Then this three year old yelled at us and said "It's not funny bitch!" Then called us stupid fucking losers. He's like three. His father sat on his fat ass the entire time and said nothing. Then his 5 or so year old brother told him to shut the hell up. I wouldn't even want to see in the inside of that house hold.

I had people who get into my car and change the radio station without permission. I'm giving you a ride, using my gas to get you somewhere, and you come in and change the radio without even asking. It's my car, my music.

That's it for now. Wasn't there a thread back on PWM or whatever that was like this called the Venting thread? I miss that thread. This is a nice replacement.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
People who dont indicate until they're making the turn piss me off more than anything, you sit there at an intersection and wait for them to pass then at the very last second they indicate and turn. In general nobody cares about anybody else when they drive, literally and figuratively they just sit in their own little bubble oblivious to the rest of the world.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
People who dont indicate until they're making the turn piss me off more than anything, you sit there at an intersection and wait for them to pass then at the very last second they indicate and turn. In general nobody cares about anybody else when they drive, literally and figuratively they just sit in their own little bubble oblivious to the rest of the world.

Cops are the absolute worst at that, at least around here. They never indicate their turning, not even at the last second. I barely even see them stop at stop signs half the time.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I hate people who come into my work and think they know how our system works, or how the system works in general. I work the service desk at Home Depot, I naturally get all the idiots. They want to return an item without a receipt and paid cash for and expect that cash back. That's NOT how it works as we have no real proof you paid in cash. We give them store credits, which is basically a gift card they can only use in Home Depot. They get mad when they don't get their full money back. Again, I have no way of proving they paid in cash for more.

Or when putting things through on cash. They bring me an item that has no barcode and assume that telling me the price is going to magically make it appear in my system.

I basically just hate people who think they know how to do my job when they clearly don't.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hating on bitches who leave hickies, who the fuck leaves evidence like that? I'm not paying attention when I'm in the zone, so it sucks finding out when you are chilling on the docks by a lake, drinking beer and somebody brings up the fact I have hickies on my pec. Pretty embarassing being all Guy Smiley with this big fucking plum on my chest.

Still hating on drunk bitches, still flirt like they in middle school, first they hit you, talk shit, then tug on your dick in the span of 10 minutes. Bipolar bitches be tripping yo.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
People that walk slowly and don't get out of the way. When I am walking I hate being caught up behind some people dawdling along and blocking the path at the same time. I am tall and like to walk at a decent pace, why bother walking slowly when you want to get somewhere(?), and it happens so often must be because I live in Adelaide.

Also people that don't pick up after their dogs. It is your pet so you should clean up after it rather than leaving it everywhere, shows who the bogans are in the area.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I hate people like Reverend Al Sharpton. His only purpose in life is to rile up a group of people for a cause that has no business being in the media what so ever. Every time this guy is on TV I just want someone to reach over and slap the shit out of him. Not one of those hey could you stop that? slaps. A full hearted slap that just slaps the taste right off his lips. It's guys like this that make cases like the Zimmerman trial have any relevance what so ever. The guy is innocent. Leave him the fuck alone now people standing at the Capitol building here in Tallahassee begging the Governor for a hand out reform of the Stand your Ground Law. If someone enters my home or my property I'm going to defend my family & my person possessions. Stay the fuck out of my way.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate the fact that there is this notion that a gun is the only way to protect yourself, you have fists, use them......don't be a pussy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuck redneck republicans. I live in the South so I deal with a lot of conservatives, most of the ones I talk to on a daily basis are pretty intelligent thankfully, and I'm actually a tad more conservative than I am liberal (but I'm weird so I'm actually pretty close to being both and I just decide based on the issue, which most people should), so I have no problems with republicans themselves, that isn't the problem. The problem is the "I'll go up to Washington myself an shoot Obama because he's black." rednecks, and that is almost an exact quote I heard today although I made it a lot nicer. These are the people Fox News cater too and they're the main reason Republicans as a whole are looked down upon. Congressional Republicans don't even deserve the full blame because they know these are the people they have to please which is why they seem so radical and flat-out dumb to anyone who isn't Republican. I swear, it's like a contest to see who can be the most republican, you don't decide your own stance, you just go with what Fox News tells you that you should.

Oh, and everything is Obama's fault because he's black. ObamaCare only helps blacks. The almost war with Syria was to help blacks.