Hate to complain...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
....but when I click on view first unread post it takes me to one post an one post only. I don't really like this change, I can cope with it but prefer how it used to be. Don't want to ask for change unless people agree with me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Why can't people just click on whatever section they want to read and see what threads have new posts? I've never once used the unread posts feature and don't know why people care about all the new posts. If I want to talk wrestling, I click on the wrestling section and see what's new. If I want HIAT, I click on HIAT and see what's new.

It's not like this place is so active that thousands of posts are made daily.

maty619

Reaction score
The unread posts feature was great imo, it was much easier than doing what you do anyway. I can cope with the way it is but I came to rely on the unread posts button. I don't understand why such a good feature was changed. LHR, you may not use it but I find it much simpler but has been made frustrating with the changing of it. It is not only the unread posts but when I click on a thread on the 5 recent posts it does the same, and when I make a post myself.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's probably easier for me because I generally don't care or read what other people say most of the time and just read the OP and then respond, lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's easier and more convient to click the new posts button. It tells you all the threads that have new post in them. And lets you know what threads are active. If the forum is as in active as you (LH) say, why would you want to click on every single section to see if there are new post in them?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's easier and more convient to click the new posts button. It tells you all the threads that have new post in them. And lets you know what threads are active. If the forum is as in active as you (LH) say, why would you want to click on every single section to see if there are new post in them?

I never said the place was inactive, I just said it's wasn't as if thousands of posts are made daily (like at other places). I also don't look at every single section, I just go to the sections I want to post in and see what's new.

That's just me, though, I generally don't care about every single response, lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Fair point.

I don't necessarily click on every thread when I do new post, just one's that I know I posted in before or one's that catch my interest. And considering that I point in pretty much all of forum, that way is easier. I can see it being easier for someone who only post in some sections to just click on that section.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Maty619 this isn't something that was changed. I believe it may be an error on the forum.

Kizza

Reaction score
Why can't people just click on whatever section they want to read and see what threads have new posts? I've never once used the unread posts feature and don't know why people care about all the new posts. If I want to talk wrestling, I click on the wrestling section and see what's new. If I want HIAT, I click on HIAT and see what's new.

It's not like this place is so active that thousands of posts are made daily.

What she said.