Harry Smith Returns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTG

Reaction score
Wrestling Observer Newsletter said:
Following comments from the one and only Vince McMahon, Harry Smith is a lock to return to the roster in the near future.

Let’s see how WWE uses him this time. I guess he’ll get a push, however, wonder if he’ll be face or heel. He’s the type of guy WWE seems to love and will probably hang around in the mid-card, winning the United States Championship a few times.

Kizza

Meh, I'll wait this he shows me something first before I get excited about him.

The Shua

Reaction score
I'd prefer the Stampeding Bulldogs (or something to that effect). It doesn't make sense to call it the Foundation with "Hart" in front of it.

Damn you Teddy Hart *shakes fist*

CenaMark54

I prefer that they give him another name. There are enough wrestlers in the WWE billed as 2nd and 3rd generation superstars.

How about the WWE becomes less lazy and tries a little harder to get wrestlers over the old fashioned way, instead of just calling up everyone with a famous name.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Name him the British Bull Mastiff, nobody will ever be able to tell. Or you can just use Creatives shotgun full of names and shoot it against the wall to get Jethro Gundabar

noumenon

The only logical place he would fit in immediately would be in Orton's new stable... he'd be much better suited than Manu. We honestly know nothing about him though. We've only seen him a handful of times and I believe on his way out he was attempting to go heel if I'm correct. There has to be something to the fact that when you clicked on Cody's mystery partner it sent you to DH's page.

Dwes

Reaction score
Don't really care for him, I just hope he doesn't mess things up for himself this time around.

MattC13

Reaction score
Make him gtfo. I hate his stupid face. I saw him at a house show 2 years ago and Orton like destroyed him. Was he like what, on Raw for 2 weeks a year ago, somehow was traded to SD during the Draft and like disappeared right after?

JTG

Reaction score
I prefer that they change his name back to Harry Smith. Seriously, DH Smith sounds so generic. It makes me think of an author. "Written by DH Smith"...

As for the only place he'd fit would be in Randy Orton's stable, I disagree. Not every 2nd & 3rd generation superstar that gets called up to the main roster has to be a heel or in that group. Try something different. Push him as a face mid-carder on SmackDown and build him up. Being British Bulldog's son will easily help get him over. He was receiving good responses from the crowd during his first two weeks on RAW before he disappeared.

Also, change his music back to "Rule, Britannia!" like he used when he made his debut and give him some different attire like blue trunks with the Union Jack on the front (sans the Maple Leaf on the back), blue kneepads, and white boots. Keep the Running Power Slam as his finisher too. He could definitely be over in no time. Just give him a chance and see what happens.

CenaMark54

The only logical place he would fit in immediately would be in Orton's new stable... he'd be much better suited than Manu. We honestly know nothing about him though. We've only seen him a handful of times and I believe on his way out he was attempting to go heel if I'm correct. There has to be something to the fact that when you clicked on Cody's mystery partner it sent you to DH's page.

Orton doesn't hang around with pussys.

DH Smith looks like a gay chipmunk.

noumenon

^lmao. you better have a damn convincing case to defend Cody after that comment. :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Make him gtfo. I hate his stupid face. I saw him at a house show 2 years ago and Orton like destroyed him. Was he like what, on Raw for 2 weeks a year ago, somehow was traded to SD during the Draft and like disappeared right after?

He was only brought up to the main roster originally so that WWE actually looked like they were taking the name and shame shit seriously. They had just introduced it when Smith got caught. They called him up to the roster not long after, then had him win two matches so it looked like he was having a push, before suspending him. The WWE named him and made it look like they were indeed willing to suspend people midst push. Basically hsi whole call up was one big publicity stunt.

I saw him live and really liked him. Hope him and TJ pwn the tag ranks on SD, with Nattie managing them.