• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh yeah, huge metal fan AND rock fan. Like some rap as well, mostly Eminem's stuff. I tend to like music because of their lyrics, rather than their sound.

Anyway..let's see, I like anything metal, as long as it either sounds good, or has lyrics I can relate to. Five Finger Death Punch being in my favs list. I like anything from classic metal, to black metal, thrash metal, even some nu metal I can stand. As long as it has the word metal in it, I'll like a few bands from the sub genre.

[/b]

I love maiden, and sabbath, and all those oldie metal bands, but I also love Disturbed, and System, and Tool, and, of course, Meshuggah, which, alot of people believe is very hard to listen to and enjoy, but oh well. I am not a big Korn or Slipknot fan, never enjoyed their music, really. I like all things metal. Nice post btw :obama:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dont do tons of metal but do blast Slipknot, Metallica, Slayer, Sabbath, Tool and probs a few others some nu metal like Linkin Park, Papa Roach. Thats off top of my head not great with metal as i listen tons of Rock and just lump it all in one big genre as ceebs massively sub genreing my music. I split it into main groups so Rock covers metal for me. Just easier with the vast amount of music i own.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
kanenite95 said:

Kane is back
cd8bf4298a98b7246a34eaac3053d7e8.gif