Hard Rock/Heavy Metal thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Danielson said:

I usually play this right before i pretend kill someone.

Go to 1 min, long intro but i like it.

:rock:

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh yeah, huge metal fan AND rock fan. Like some rap as well, mostly Eminem's stuff. I tend to like music because of their lyrics, rather than their sound.

Anyway..let's see, I like anything metal, as long as it either sounds good, or has lyrics I can relate to. Five Finger Death Punch being in my favs list. I like anything from classic metal, to black metal, thrash metal, even some nu metal I can stand. As long as it has the word metal in it, I'll like a few bands from the sub genre.

[/b]

I love maiden, and sabbath, and all those oldie metal bands, but I also love Disturbed, and System, and Tool, and, of course, Meshuggah, which, alot of people believe is very hard to listen to and enjoy, but oh well. I am not a big Korn or Slipknot fan, never enjoyed their music, really. I like all things metal. Nice post btw :obama:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I love old groups like ACDC (sorry, I can't put the thunder in the middle) and some actual ones like The Ghost Inside

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dont do tons of metal but do blast Slipknot, Metallica, Slayer, Sabbath, Tool and probs a few others some nu metal like Linkin Park, Papa Roach. Thats off top of my head not great with metal as i listen tons of Rock and just lump it all in one big genre as ceebs massively sub genreing my music. I split it into main groups so Rock covers metal for me. Just easier with the vast amount of music i own.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
kanenite95 said:

Kane is back
cd8bf4298a98b7246a34eaac3053d7e8.gif

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
kanenite95 said:

Love the Deftones. Also, rock and metal are two very different genres, kinda hard to lump them together. Thats like saying Elvis and Black Sabbath share the same genre. Or buddy holly and Pantera.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I remember @"Respect Gohan6425" posting a pic of him playing drums.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Beavis said:
Some softer shit because I'm secretly a homosexual.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4x1Mq-NFFc[/video]

Soft shit also rocks... I actually don't know why I listen Green Day and enjoy those moments

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Found a black guy that does metal, here: