• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Mortal Kombat was the shit, Raven was unbeatable in the first few games.

Axis

Squirtle.png

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Mortal Kombat is a dead series that is getting beat with a stick.

Seriously, you know its a problem when they edit fatalities and make the game Rated T

Street Fighter is alive and kicking.
Mortal Kombat isn't going anywhere now, but that doesn't mean that it isn't better than Street Fighter altogether. I'm not talking about MK vs. DC against SF4, but MK altogether > SF altogether.

Wordlife

Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter are both good, but growing up playing Mortal Kombat more than SF makes me more of a fan of MK... they cant get rid of them!

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Mortal Kombat isn't going anywhere now, but that doesn't mean that it isn't better than Street Fighter altogether. I'm not talking about MK vs. DC against SF4, but MK altogether > SF altogether.

Crazy, Street Fighter series kills the Mortal Kombat series.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
WTF? MK > SF? Hell no. The only thing Mortal Kombat has going for it is the fatalities, the overall fighting mechanic has sucked ever since the first game, TBH. At least Street Fighter innovates and the fighting is much smoother. Street Fighter as a whole > Mortal Kombat. Hell, Soul Calibur > Mortal Kombat. King of Fighters > Mortal Kombat. Virtua Fighter > Mortal Kombat. Tekken > Mortal Kombat. Even Dead or Alive > Mortal Kombat.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Mortal Kombat takes no skill, Street Fighter is for the masters.