Happy Thanksgiving!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here at the Impact Wrestling Forums.

Wrestling Station

Here we dont actually care about those stupid celebrations. Who actually made those occassions anyway? So somebody just walk up one day and said, lets make this date for christmass, that date for thank giving, that date for mothers day, this date for labours day... etc. Just WTF. thats stupid imo.
When you want to be a good person, then act the whole 365 days of the year not just one day to say thanks to God or happy birthday father or whatever.

Stupid lame shit tbh.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving everyone :p

J

Happy Thanksiving to you all. Now everyone get on Gears and celebrate this season like yo should. Haha.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Here we dont actually care about those stupid celebrations. Who actually made those occassions anyway? So somebody just walk up one day and said, lets make this date for christmass, that date for thank giving, that date for mothers day, this date for labours day... etc. Just WTF. thats stupid imo.
When you want to be a good person, then act the whole 365 days of the year not just one day to say thanks to God or happy birthday father or whatever.

Stupid lame shit tbh.

says the one who can't eat on day time during the month of Ramadan, and who should pray 4 times a day towards an unholy city, whose belief is even stupider and way more irrational.

how can you be that idiot?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Turkey is damn good...so is Pudding and Ham..

but yeah Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans. Why do you celebrate this day?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its just another reason for us to eat.Wait no.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey I'm not fat..I eat and eat but I'm not fat.

I eat so much fast food I should be 900 lbs...but I'm only like 150 or something.

Wordlife

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll... its all bout that Turkey, Dumplings, Ham, Cornbread, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Milk, shitty ass NFL football... Rock Band 2 family tournaments, and whooping ASS all over Xboxlive in Gears 2 lol

Thats how I am so far spending my Thanksgiving.... IWF, you guys have fun too :D