• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Him going on the net shows he is sad. I mean, go out, do something. It's your freakin birthday. Thats like going on the net for thanksgiving, or christmas. Your supposed to do somethin, idiot.

I'm whiter than snow? How? Please, you tell me. You've seen a picture of me? No. You know my skin tone? No.

And your country is weak because it is. You're from....Australia, or UK, some shit like that. Don't matter really, because it's still beneath that great country, I'm sure you've heard of us, AMERICA.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Um It is called waiting for your next activity so you decide to go on the net for about a minute. SO why do not STFU. I did it on my birthday, well actually I got a database error. I was waiting for someone to come down. Oh and when your Seventeen you can't drink:smh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

asshole said:
Him going on the net shows he is sad. I mean, go out, do something. It's your freakin birthday. Thats like going on the net for thanksgiving, or christmas. Your supposed to do somethin, idiot.

I'm whiter than snow? How? Please, you tell me. You've seen a picture of me? No. You know my skin tone? No.

And your country is weak because it is. You're from....Australia, or UK, some shit like that. Don't matter really, because it's still beneath that great country, I'm sure you've heard of us, AMERICA.
It is his fucking busniess what he does on his birthday. Not yours. You being an asshole to him for doing what he wants to do makes you a 'punk ass'. It is not your life, it is his. So go live your own life asshole.

Yeah, I've seen you. Dylan showed us your myspace profile that you had on here. And you were white. So wow, you sure got me there, didn't you.

Apparently, for someone from syuch a great country, you are illiterate, as you cannot read my profile. Saying America is a great country doesn't do anything for what I am trying to tell you. IT IS UP TO FUCKING BLAZE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO ON HIS FUCKING BIRTHDAY. NOT YOU. YOU ARE NOT HIM, SO STOP TELLING HIM WHAT THE FUCK HE HAS TO DO FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Such*

Anyway, do you feel the need to write in caps? Is that the only way you can get your point across, because nobody cares about what you have to say? Awww, poor fella.

And also, my picture isn't even on my myspace, so uh, nice try on saying how "White" I am.

Yeah, I do have to type in caps. Why? Because you are too fucking stupid to understand. Yeah, no one listens to my opinion. That's why people like me much more on here. But MY opinion isn't the one that is valued.

Funny that you had pics on right after you were banned, isn't it? Did you have them removed?

Why don't you just listen to my original point instead of trying to be an asshole? Just leave Blaze alone. It was his birthday. Instead you keep arguing back pointlessly, ignoring the point completely. Pretty damn childish.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I don't are about Blaze's birthday, or him in general.

And again, I never had a picture on my Myspace. Ever. So either you got the wrong on, or someone lied. I can really care less. I never had a Picture of me on mine.

I guess that shows that you actually care what the people on this Forum think of you. I don't care if they like you more than me. Good for them. So should I kiss ass to get liked now? Should I be like you???? No. I'd kill myself if I were you.

Then don't bother bagging him for what he does. Just leave him.

And if you never did, then Dylan obviously didn't have your myspace. He just called it yours then :smh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol...I find it funny they say I was online when yesterday was probably one of the shortest times I spent online in awhile...from going to the mall and gamestop...to playing GTA 4.....to watching the PPV....in between all that...yeah I got on to check in....uselessly I am on and on and on....all damn day.....thanks to the others who have came in here to wish me a Happy Birthday....it was a good one yesterday and pretty fun...

MikeRaw

Kronik is worse than exponent. Stupid dumbass. You post on the forum all day every day as well :)laugh:) so you dont really have a right to talk abotut what Blaze should do on his birthday. What's there to do on your birthday that you cant do any other day? nothing. If your saying he should go out and party all day, etc, how do yo ukknow he didnt before or after he was on iwf? And, what if he didnt fucking want to?
Its his choice, BTW, Ill look forward to seeing you on iwf the whole day on your birthday:)

CT Styles

Kronik, fuck off ya wannabe smurf. He can do whatever the fuck he wants on his birthday. Since when are you superior and cooler than everyone on the forum. It's a fuckin wrestling forum, not a popularity contest. We all know you're a loser in real life. The fact you give a shit that someone you've never met, never seen, probably never WILL see is doing on his birthday is a great example as to why you are a fuckin loser.

Incase you people haven't noticed, I'm not in a good mood.

Hope you enjoyed the day man, even with assholes trying to tell you how to spend your day :eek:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lmao I did...it was pretty damn cool..hell its not even over yet(my birthday is but not the fun)...my friend had this Baseball thing yesterday so he never got over so he is coming over today.

CT Styles

Yeah, happy bday. I'm not in a good mood as you can see with what I told Kronik but yeah, have a good one.

Wrestling Station

Kronik, stop the "country" flames, you are warned for now. Take that shit to flame section not here. You are starting "e-fights" just for attention. Either take the "flamming" to the designated section or just.... STFU.