• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Happy Birthday Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was in the real world alot today...like I said Played GTA...Watched Wrestling...Had fun outside

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well I did have a fucking blast

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
Why give a happy B-Day to such a loser?
Why give life to such a useless human being?

Hope you had a good day Blaze. You can spend your birthday however the fuck you want. Not up to Exponent. Maybe he needs to worry about his own life, rather than telling others what to do for theres.

How? He may enjoy posting. It is none of your busniess to judge a guy because he went on the net on his birthday. It is just funny that the two people who have judged him are the attention whores of this place.

You are crying for attention by being an asshole to Blaze because he chose to do something on his birthday. What he chooses to do IRL is none of your business, yet you act cool by bagging him. Just keep jumping up and down and keep clapping your hands.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I don't "bag" on him for attention, I do it because he's a punk ass. That's all. So go back to that little country you live in, that weak ass place, w/e it's called.

Because he's a punk ass? Yep he is a punk ass, not the guy who kept claiming to be black, despite the fact he is whiter than snow.

How does him going on the net on his birthday make him a punk ass? Please enlighten me with your logic jackass.

Oh and my little weak country? Funny, considering we are the only country that is also a continent.