Hai there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Care to explain who the hell is Adam and why he wants to be a 'friend' of mine? :S

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Care to explain who the hell is Adam and why he wants to be a 'friend' of mine? :S

He is some user who went by the name of allan....something or other, and then changed it to Adam and he is trying to befriend a bunch of people because he needs friends.

Deny it. I did and it felt fucking amazing. So amazing that I wanted him to request my friendship again so I could hit deny again.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
That's because you don't get your jolly's off by being a "bitch" on the internet.

I don't get my 'jolly's' off by being a bitch. I get my 'jolly's' off by looking at myself in the mirror and being reminded that I'm not a fat, ugly, egotisical smurf failure like yourself who cares about what people on the internet think of him, his post count and acts like he's the only one in the world who smokes weed.

You get your 'jollys' off by opening your refridgerater every 5 seconds and taking pics of yourself posing with alcohol that you can't handle actually drinking.