Hai there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'd rather have C4 and Adam than J. At least Adam and C4 bring hilarity with their faggotry.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't care if you go or stay. I can just skim over your posts without reading them and it's like you're not here, anyways.

Hilarious that you think you are really important enough for people to get angry over you staying.

Reaction score
Since this is the feedback forum and this thread will go nowhere - ban Adam. Thanks.

Despite being sharp as bloody diarrhea and serving up enough spam to feed every fat Hawaiian for six years, he'll just go to Mike Chaos and that guy will over turn it. I tried giving him some points for excessive vulgarity and flaming and it did nothing. It's like a cheese horror flick from the 60's; The Curse of the Unbannable Pud.

Reaction score
I don't care if you go or stay. I can just skim over your posts without reading them and it's like you're not here, anyways.

Hilarious that you think you are really important enough for people to get angry over you staying.

And that's the main reason most of his posts get deleted. No one wants to read them, they're garbage 99.5% of the time and really I believe in efficiency. No one should have to waste precious time scrolling past something that doesn't need to be there in the first place. It's nothing personal, it's just like litter on the highway, some one has got to pick it , and unfortunately that is me. The shit I do for you ingrates here...

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Rofl, nothing personal my ass kid. You let other people like monkey and your other friends get away with the same shit. Im expecting you'll probably report this post for "Excessive and Vulgar language" as well, which will just prove my point.

Expecting this post to be reported or deleted any second now, because Enzo Malenko is an unfair administrator.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Despite being sharp as bloody diarrhea and serving up enough spam to feed every fat Hawaiian for six years, he'll just go to Mike Chaos and that guy will over turn it. I tried giving him some points for excessive vulgarity and flaming and it did nothing. It's like a cheese horror flick from the 60's; The Curse of the Unbannable Pud.

A) You kinda admitted that you've been giving me infractions for personal reasons between you and me, so you just contradicted your other post.
B)I've never asked anybody for an unban, thank you very much.

Reaction score
Oy, you putz. It was nothing personal. You broke the rules. You flamed, you used excessive, vulgar language. You didn't flame me, so how you do ascertain the fact that it's personal? It's not. As far as my "friends" go, I deleted two of their useless sock accounts that spammed this place ferocious, does that make me your friend for not banning you AGAIN for doing the exact same thing?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
When did I make an alt account like Marty or Pat? Also, your friends flame just as much as me or worse and you only give ME infractions for it, so your kinda using your personal hope of getting me banned to push you into giving me more infractions for the same reasons your buddies get away with. Clearly it is personal.

Reaction score
Did Adam delete a post up there?

I'd much rather have J. We have the same music taste, and even if I thought he went douchey, he's still my boy from way back.