Guess who's back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
:icon6:

For some reason.. I find it hilarious that on one side it's offensive to nearly everyone who claimed to be a muslim, but on the other side... Muhammad was spelled correctly.

Hope you don't really hate all muslim indiscriminately though, because you kinda made my day.

Most people here (not directing this towards Kizza, but just people in general) like to hate on everybody. It is like basically there is no racial discrimination because all walks of human life are made fun of, not just one sole group of people. Just saying. So don't take too much of the hate comments to heart.

Reaction score
Most people here (not directing this towards Kizza, but just people in general) like to hate on everybody. It is like basically there is no racial discrimination because all walks of human life are made fun of, not just one sole group of people. Just saying. So don't take too much of the hate comments to heart.

We hate on blueberries. Get it right son.

Beer

Reaction score
James you smurf. Stop saying son. Also, yeah, we don't hate on everyone. Just everyone who isn't us. Us being the exceptionally gifted among this board ie. us.

Kizza

Reaction score
:icon6:

For some reason.. I find it hilarious that on one side it's offensive to nearly everyone who claimed to be a muslim, but on the other side... Muhammad was spelled correctly.

Hope you don't really hate all muslim indiscriminately though, because you kinda made my day.

Nah, I live next door to Arabs. They're nice people.