• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guess the Wrestler - All-in-One

C4

959059ac97.png

Guess the Wrestler NEW EDITION! :w00t:

2ee56520fc.jpg

Standard rules apply, you don't need to be a part of this or sign-up or something like that you can enter randomly and answer and will be included in the leaderboard.

So, Can you guess the wrestler? :crazy:

For every correct answer:

+5 (first day)
+4 (second day)
+3 (third and last day)

For every wrong answer:

-5 (first day)
-4 (second day)
-3 (third and last day)

All the scores will be added to the official leader board, so keep checking back to see where you stand!

C4

AJ is what you want us to think. Ima wait for a little bit until I'm certain cos this is probably a trick.

Decide for yourself, you've got 4 days left which have 4 clues coming... don't be in a hurry! But then again, the later you answer the lower your score!

gamebreaker

dammit, if i only came in here earlier...
anyways, its deffinently aj styles, i mean come on, thats the same pic that he is in the tna opening theme with him screaming.
i got the picture in probably half a second.

This Guy

Its Batista. (though my first two thoughts were AJ Styles & then Samoa Joe, but I'm going with Batista)

C4

First day and first clue:

"This man is a former AAW Heavyweight Champion and has won the Independent Professional Wrestling (IPW) Heavyweight Championship once"

So, can you guess the wrestler now? :crazy: