• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guess the Wrestler - All-in-One

exC.On

i have two guesses but cause of the monotone face, small facial hair body position imma go with Chris Benoit.

C4

Second day and another clue:

"This man has been controversial in the past"

So, can you guess the wrestler now? :crazy:

C4

959059ac97.png

And the answer is not Chris Benoit, it's not Michael Jackson or Mariah Carey it's not even The Rock or Vladimar Kozlov, the correct answer is Chris Masters.
Yes, he was involved with drug incidents and controversies in the past, the clue that got everyone confused... :shifty:

85d1eaca95.jpg

{People have been asking me on how to get into the "Guess the Wrestler" game, let me tell them that there is no such thing as a sign-up or something, you just answer and get included into the leaderboard, simple as that!}

And major changes are seen in the leader board this week;

70a55df475.jpg

- GardsJR becomes Foolish Pleasure and with a total he looses 4 points this week.
- Wrestling Station and The Mac didn't answer this week and they remain with their original spots in the top 5.
- Osama Hussain becomes the worst player of this game with over -16 points which are going down ever since this thread was started, he has never guessed correct till now!
- Kronik and Small Show have got IP bans and so have been removed from the leaderboard.
- Bling becomes the best player of this game with many correct answers every week, he has currently the highest score on the Guess the Wrestler Leaderboard and is #1 on the leaderboard with a cleen sweep to all other guys! :y:

McLovin

Now marks the return of alexmoss12 to the Guess the wrestler game. Watch out Bling cos Alex is gonna go up to the top.