• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great American Bash

Who is going to win the WWE Championship at The Great American Bash

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Lashely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Truth

Reaction score
I think it has potential to be one hell of a PPV. We are going to see CM Punk vs. Johhny Nitro which will be a great re-match. Probably Umaga vs. Foley, maybe with hardcore rules. Cena defend the title against, my guess King Booker which would be a pretty entertaining match, and then Orton vs. Lashley which will probably flop, but on paper seems good. Hopefully we get to see Regal vs. Marella, and then most likely Kane vs. MVP the rematch...BOOO. I wanna see a US title 6 way pinning or submission battle royal. MVP vs. Kane vs. Finlay vs. Masters vs. Mark Henry vs. Hardcore Holly. And then Edge vs. Matt Hardy, but I actually think it will be Edge vs. Batista...NON TITLE, some stupid crap like that. Hopefull they have a cruiserweight match thrown in there, Shanon Moore has dropped the gimmick and I allow him to be on TV now so hopefulyl Geurrero loses the belt to either Moore, Yang or Dykstra, with my hope being Yang or Dykstra.

Reaction score
The Great American Bash never really was that great of a PPV (At least the last few years it wasnt) but I think this year it could be ok...here is a brief prediction:

Lashley beats Randy in an OK but boring match

Cruiserweight battle royal, chavo wins and retains title

MVP beats Kane, good match

Edge takes on Batista somehow they make an exuse and say Batista can face Edge one last time

Cena retains title AGAIN!!!

I didnt see Smackdown! this week so sorry if my predictions are kinda messed up.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
Lashley or Cena

Even though Cena has to be heavily favorited, Vince also has a huge hard on for Lashley. Over the last couple of months we have seen Lashley "Overcome the Odds" many times in 3 on 1 handicap matches against Vinces crew with shane and umaga and we also saw him take out the ecw originals in a extreme rules 3 on 1 handicap match. Lashley is getting a huge push, a push that some refer to has the "Cena Push". So here we go in what the wwe is calling a dream match for fans it puts The unbeatable, Super Man him self JOHN CENA vs The Dominator BOBBY LASHLEY. Who do you think is going to win?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I voted for Lashley,but either way I'm sure we're in for a war.
I mean Lashley is more then able to do some crazy sh** ,like that time he jumped threw the cage on ecw just so he could get his hands on umaga.
And then we've got the champ.Cena has been able to carry khali through 3ppv battles,so he's more then ready to take on Lashley.

Reaction score
Matches so far:
Edge vs. Kane- Edge keeps the title but I’m guessing that there will be interference (Mark Henry)
Cena vs. Lashley- Cena wins
Batista vs. Khali- Batista wins
Punk vs. Nitro- Punk the champ