Gotham series on FOX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just finished watching the 2nd episode... they've definitely swayed me, I really did not think I would like this, but I really do.
ac12d04b0e79c5ab6efc0bfbf38f1ca6.gif

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Okay, so after the godawful pilot I promised to never watch this show again, but I buckled and watched E2, and shit, somehow it managed to be even worse. Seriously, Gotham is horrendous and I feel bad for some of the fine actors who have to participate in this abomination of a writing.

If you enjoy this then you're a hopeless Batman supergeek who enjoy just about anything with the Batman label on it.

1/10.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Heard strong things about the premier episode, it's a shame it's competing at the same time slot as Big Bang Theory over on CBS.. both shows are quite the draw..
I'm about to watch it here in like an hour and I'll let you all know what I think about it.
If Gotham ever loses to BBT in ratings...just fucking lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Okay, so after the godawful pilot I promised to never watch this show again, but I buckled and watched E2, and shit, somehow it managed to be even worse. Seriously, Gotham is horrendous and I feel bad for some of the fine actors who have to participate in this abomination of a writing.

If you enjoy this then you're a hopeless Batman supergeek who enjoy just about anything with the Batman label on it.

1/10.

"Fine actors who have to participate in this abomination of a writing."

Huwhat? Donald Logue and Benjamin McKenzie are the two top billed and they are the furthest thing from "fine actors".

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
BBT isn't that bad, it's not like GREAT but it's definitely held up better than Two and a Half men has.. although I'm sure Chuck Lorre will figure out a way to kill BBT eventually.
BBT to me is just...it's just there. Like, not bad, not good, not great, not even mediocre. Just there.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

1/10.
Chip: you must be made of lemons or sumthin' *snicker* cuz you're so bittah. HOMERUN CHIPPERSON!

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Watched the second episode last night even better than last weeks penguin is easily my favourite character so far

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I like the story progression... I think they are doing very well as far as the writing goes... the acting is lacking somewhat but it isn't taking away from the quality of the show.

3rd episode was very good as well... will be interesting to see what happens next.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The only thing I'm not enjoying is the guy who plays Alfred and the way he's playing him. Alfred has never been so dickish, he's supposed to be the loving caring guardian of Bruce.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The first time I even heard his voice I thought that he sounded Australian. Anyways, I agree. Although it could use some more of Nygma.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The first time I even heard his voice I thought that he sounded Australian. Anyways, I agree. Although it could use some more of Nygma.
I'm sure his time will come, they're focusing on penguin for now. He has to go from working for the police force to being a criminal at some point. It'll be interesting to see what sets him off.