Good Work JMay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

seX-Power

You managed to break pretty much every bullshit promise you made when you were biasedly and obviously very idiotically promoted to moderator? Seriously, have you even posted in the section this month? Why the fuck is your name still green, anyway? Let's check fro bullshit.

"I'm going to be a lot more involved in the section now."

Check. Bullshit.

"I'm going to start my thread and I'm even looking for a partner already."

Check. Bullshit.

"I'm also going to be reviewing a lot of other BTBs around the section."

Check. Bullshit.

"I'm going to try hard to make this section active like it once was."

Check. Bullshit.

Honestly, just fuck off. Let someone that gives a shit about BTB moderate the section. Or better yet, nobody at all. The section is better off without you.

MizMasta3000

Well JMay's computer crashed and he's getting it fixed. He hasn't been on you assholes

seX-Power

Why don't you get the fuck out of this section?

And I don't want any bullshit excuses from JMay, he probably can't go on 'cause he's too bust taking turns with Wordlife and XBA sucking Mike's dick.

Moonlight Drive

Shouldn't you be having your testicles checked or something?

MizMasta3000

Why don't you get the fuck out of this section?

And I don't want any bullshit excuses from JMay, he probably can't go on 'cause he's too bust taking turns with Wordlife and XBA sucking Mike's dick.

Because its a free world, I can do whatever the hell I want tbh

Reaction score
Now thats a low blow

lol, pun intended?

in all seriousness though, you guys need to chill the fuck out. unless you want to do something about it - like take over his responsibilites, then you should really stfu. or, is taking some responsibility on here too much 'sucking mikes dick'?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I guess Jmay isn't living up to his promises?

Is this true Jmay? Do you need another moderator to help with the workload?

MizMasta3000

like I said, his computer is f'ed up. It is in the shop getting fixed, he hasn't been able to log on.

This is those damn republicans that expected Obama to magically change the world in 1 yr that George W. fucked up over the course of 8. Get real.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Honestly, just fuck off. Let someone that gives a shit about BTB moderate the section
*soldier rises to attention*

I think we've been doing good, seX, myself, and others have all been pretty active & I'm getting my BTB up pretty soon once I'm down going like four shows into it. Playing it safe this time around as should everyone.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
like I said, his computer is f'ed up. It is in the shop getting fixed, he hasn't been able to log on.

This is those damn republicans that expected Obama to magically change the world in 1 yr that George W. fucked up over the course of 8. Get real.

So... George Bush broke Jmay's computer? Or GWB just won't allow it to be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.