Good to meet you'all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed, I suck at match too. I hate it. Prefer chilling in English class since I don't need it. Oh well, I already finished it for this year so I have a break from 12:05 pm till 13:45 pm. <<<< SHIBBY..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Indeed, I suck at match too. I hate it. Prefer chilling in English class since I don't need it. Oh well, I already finished it for this year so I have a break from 12:05 pm till 13:45 pm. <<<< SHIBBY..

This is all the math you need bro...
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarU--5cYOE[/yt]

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
This is all the math you need bro...
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarU--5cYOE[/yt]

Analysis.

'Scott Steiner, the man of numbers.'

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Now Jose Tortilla, gun teach you some maths. You KNOW I'm a boss and you don't even have problem with it. That's 75, 1/6% of the math you need to know. Seabs gonna teach you the rest (perchents included). You're welcome. :steiner:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I lost you at 75, bro. I really suck at math. Gimme English lessons so I can chill. :boss:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
TestifyScavo said:
You guys doing geography without me and seabs? Meh. :steiner:

im still waiting on my Randy Orton globe here. it would be so awesome to have a globe with Randy posing under it.