Good to meet you'all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Hi

Thought I'd say hello and not be rude. I stumbled here and thought you guys were funny so I joined. I love wrestling, umm, here I am. :)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Hi

Thought I'd say hello and not be rude. I stumbled here and thought you guys were funny so I joined. I love wrestling, umm, here I am. :)

Welcome mate already enjoying ur thoughts and opinions on here! :)

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I love wrestling and have for sooo long, but don't know why. I dragged my friends everywhere so they watch it with me. I love John Cena and think Randy Orton is great. I wanted 2 talk w/ppl who actually like wrestling cuz I don't think my friends do too much. lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:
I love wrestling and have for sooo long, but don't know why. I dragged my friends everywhere so they watch it with me. I love John Cena and think Randy Orton is great. I wanted 2 talk w/ppl who actually like wrestling cuz I don't think my friends do too much. lol.

Lmao well you've come to the right place if you want to meet other wrestling fanatics. Did you find the site through google or? Always helps me when I know how people found the site :).

And finally, welcome, I'm glad somebody finds us funny :eek:tunga:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I google everything from shoes 2 U name it. Hope that helps.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Haha good news! Users finding us on google is like an early christmas present to me.

u come up now if u google wwe and forums not sure where abouts but it's defo listed now.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Haha good news! Users finding us on google is like an early christmas present to me.

Nice

Where r u guys from? (If you don't mind)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Nice

Where r u guys from? (If you don't mind)

UK mate Manchester, England.

An yup u can be a wrestling nerd here and it's all good. Same issue for me with my mates not being massively into it which is how I also stumbled across this place.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
UK? I'd swear I'd go there 1 day, cuz half my family lives there or something, well London anyway.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Uk is a good place to visit if u ever get chance, not just London though so much to see over here and obvs in my hometown of Manchester LOLS