GMMWF His Girl Friday's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
[video=youtube;2XbCWmY0eqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY[/video]

PRESENTS........

HisGirlFridaycopy.png

The show opens with a video package highlighting all the stars of GMMWF. Finally the video ends and the entrance area flashes a strobe light. A video package for "His Girl Friday's" plays and as it ends the fireworks go off and the crowd goes nuts.

Sharpe.png
VS.
NormanSmiley.png

Iron Mike Sharpe vs. Norman Smiley.

Sharpe immediately took control of the match, locking Smiley into a painful looking armbar before sending him into the ropes and hitting a big boot. He then worked over Smiley's back, dropping an elbow and then stomping it repeatedly. Finally he picked up Smiley in a backbreaker and Smiley submitted. Afterwards, Sharpe held the backbreaker for a little longer before finally dumping Smiley outside the ring.

GMMWF interviewer Ed Whalen met him in the ring after the match.

Whalen - "Well Mr. Sharpe, you've made your debut and that certainly looked like it was a message to the back."

Sharpe - "You're damn right it was a message to the back Ed. You see, I've got this feeling people have a misconception of who I am and what I do. I'm not just here to be a stepping stone, I'm here to do a little stepping of my own. That's right, Canada's greatest athlete is here and nobody's going to stop me from achieving my goal of wrecking every single idiot back there. Nobody."

Scorpio.png
VS.
Lafitte.png

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte

Lafitte went right for Scorpio's legs, trying to incapacitate the speedier wrestler. He kept him down in various leg submission holds and eventually pulled Scorpio up into an abdominal stretch. He reached over to grab the ropes for leverage but Scorpio squeezed out of the hold and hit an Enziguri which brought Lafitte to his knees. Scorpio then went off the ropes and hit a Tiger Knee to Lafitte's head and then hit a huge moonsault for the pin.

ROCKNES.png
VS.
Steele.png
Raschke.png

RockNES Monsters vs. The Animals

The match doesn't even begin as Sgt. Slaughter and Don Kernodle make their way to the ring with chairs and attack the RockNES Monsters before the Animals even get introduced. The beating continues for a few moments and then Slaughter grabs a microphone.

Slaughter - "So the Clyde Frog has come and gone and we've got new tag team champs right? Well that being the case, I think its time for Slaughter and Kernodle to get a shot at them. If you pukes out there don't agree, too bad, because that's the way its gonna' be.

Kernodle - "But hey, we ain't playing favourites here. We'll gladly beat the hell out of anyone until we get that title shot, right Sarge?"

Slaughter is interrupted by Tito Santana's voice.

Santana - "Hey Slaughter and Kernodle, you want someone to fight? Liger and I would love to get our hands on you two and we'd love it even more if we could do that...tonight!"

Slaughter - "You're serious Chico? You wanna' throw down with the two most dangerous men in the building?

Santana - "Sure, but we'll settle for you two instead."

Kernodle - "What? That's it Santana, you and the Jap are dead meat tonight pal."

Santana - "The only dead meat in that ring tonight is gonna' be you. And I'll bring the tortillas to make the tacos! ARRIBA!!!"

In the back, Jon Moxley is talking with Ric Flair.

Flair - "Good work at Clyde Frog Mox, it doesn't matter how you did it, you came away with the win and that's all that counts. Wooo"

Moxley - "Did you see the look on Bigelow's face after? Hahaha, that was priceless. What a loser!"

Flair and Moxley laugh but are interrupted by Bryan Danielson.

Danielson - "I can't believe you'd be happy with a win like that. You have got to be one of the most shallow people I've ever met."

Moxley - "Hey screw you American Fag-on, nobody gives a crap what you think."

Ricky Steamboat then appears from around the corner.

Steamboat - "Actually, some of us do Moxley. You'd do well to stay away from Flair, he's definitely not looking out for your best interests."

Flair - "What are you talking about Steamboat? You don't have a clue what's going on around here.

Moxley - "All I know is I'm looking at a couple of punkasses who could use a beating."

Danielson - "Bring it on"

The four men are about to come to blows when Commissioner Stu Hart comes around the corner.

Stu - "Hey now, there's no reason to fight here in the hallway guys. You want to fight, you can do it tonight, in the main event. We'll have a little tag match and see if we can't get these differences sorted out. Sound good?"

Steamboat - "Sounds good. Thank you Mr. Hart"

Moxley and Flair look pissed but walk off and as he's leaving we can hear Moxley mockingly utter "Thank you Mr. Hart".

Peck.png
VS.
Hatfield.png

Archibald Peck w/Jimmy Hart vs. Dasher Hatfield w/Sugar Dunkerton

Hatfield and Peck entertained the crowd for a good five minutes of solid wrestling before Peck missed a charge into the corner and hit his shoulder on the ringpost. Hatfield took advantage and hit a couple of shoulderbreakers which had Archie writhing around in pain. Hatfield hit a piledriver and went for the pin but Jimmy Hart managed to get up on the apron and distract the referee. Dunkerton came over and hit Hart but he had already tossed his megaphone to Peck in the ring. Peck levelled Hatfield and covered him for the pin.

Peck and Hart left laughing while Hatfield and Dunkerton looked upset in the ring. Eventually they grabbed some microphones.

Dunkerton - "Listen up Hart, listen up Peck, everyone knows you couldn't win a fair fight if you're lives depended on it. You're nothing but a couple of lowlife cheaters."

Hatfield - "Wait, what's that? Jimmy Hart cheated to win? Say it ain't so? Give me a break. Something needs to be done about this and Sugar and I are just the two to do it. So next week Hart, we want your man Peck and a partner of his choosing. Oh and in case you're thinking about interfering again Hart, we'll have a little surprise for you too."

HorstHoffman.png
TheDestroyer.png
VictorZangiev.png
VS.
Arion.png
Tron.png
JimBrunzell.png

Horst Hoffman, The Destroyer and Zangief vs. Frankie Arion, Lazer Tron and Jim Brunzell

A very spirited six-man tag match that had an interesting twist where the Surgeon's couldn't stop arguing about who should tag in and out at certain times. Eventually Bob Backlund, the defacto head of the group, came out and started yelling at them. Meanwhile, the high-flying trio of Arion, Tron and Brunzell kept up the pressure with dazzling moves including Lazer Tron leaping off of Brunzell's shoulders and hitting a moonsault on all three Surgeons. Young Frankie Arion also gained the cheers of the crowd when he hit a 450 splash on Zangief. The end of the match came when Lazer Tron was tripped up while coming off the ropes by The Destroyer, allowing Hoffman to plant an elbow to the back of his head. Zangief then attempted to tag himself in to get the pin which caused Hoffman to hit him with a Eurpoean Uppercut and in the meanwhile, Destroyer snuck over and got the pin.

After the match, all four of the Surgeons kept arguing as they walked to the back.

FurnasLafon.png
VS.
Muraco.png
DonLeo.png

Doug Furnas and Phil Lafon vs. The Don's

The young and hungry team of Furnas and Lafon put on a dazzling show with the Don's, going the full 20 minute time limit before the match was declared a draw. Highlights included Furnas besting Muraco in a test of strength twice, Lafon absolutely murdering Jonathan with a missile dropkick that sent him flying out of the ring and into their manager, Mr. Fuji, a Furnas and Lafon double DDT and pin attempt and Don Leo Jonathan putting both wrestlers into a two-man airplane spin.

After the match, Furnas and Lafon attempted to shake the hands of the Don's but were laughed at and left standing alone in the ring as the Don's headed to the back. The fans did cheer the efforts of Furnas and Lafon though, which is never a bad thing.

In the back, the Surgeons are still arguing.

Destroyer - "Well I had to cover for the pin, these two girls wouldn't stop arguing."

Hoffman - "Just watch who you're calling a girl you ugly fuck."

Destroyer - "I wear a mask you idiot, you don't know how ugly I am."

Zangief - "Aha, so you admit you're ugly then."

Backlund - "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!! You're making me crazy. How am I supposed to concentrate on my match with Kevin Von Erich tonight if you keep distracting me? Seriously, all of you need to go take some chill pills and FUCKING RELAX!!! I'm tired of your crap."

Hoffman - "Yeah, well I'm tired of you Backlund, walking around like you're our boss. Horst Hoffman has no boss."

Destroyer - "Pfft, I've met your wife, believe me, you have a boss."

Hoffman and The Destroyer are about to come to blows when Stu Hart appears. They look at the commissioner and then at themselves and decide better of fighting in front of him. Backlund heads to the ring while the other three Surgeon's head back to their dressing room.

KevinVonErich.png
VS.
BobBacklund.png

Kevin Von Erich vs. Bob Backlund

Another spirited match that saw Backlund take control early and put Kevin into a variety of nifty looking holds and submissions. Kevin valiantly fought back and eventually got the upper hand, hitting an atomic drop and a long, stalling suplex on Backlund. The two brawled for a bit outside the ring and at one point Backlund went to punch Von Erich but missed and punched the ringpost instead. The 15 minute time limit eventually expired and the match was declared a draw.

After the match, Backlund quickly slapped the Chicken Wing on Von Erich and held it for more than a minute. He then headed out of the ring and grabbed a chair. Back inside, he used the chair to repeatedly bash Von Erich over the head and back. He could be heard screaming "you're brother's aren't here to save you now." Finally Backlund walked to the back, leaving a bloody and battered Kevin Von Erich in the ring.

Slaughter.png
Kernodle.png
VS.
Santana.png
Liger.png

Sgt. Slaughter and Don Kernodle vs. Mexican Sushi

At the beginning of the match, Slaughter and Kernodle had no answer for the speed of Mexican Sushi, who constantly avoided the two men while hitting fancy aerial moves. Finally Kernodle caught Liger coming off the top and hit him with a dropkick. Slaugher and Kernodle then isolated Liger in the corner, continually double teaming him. Finally Liger made the hot tag to Santana but Kernodle had slipped on a pair of brass knuckles and he punched Santana in the face, knocking him out and getting the pin for his team.

COMING SOON!!!!

Huttoncopy.png

Back from commercial and a red carpet is stretched all the way to the ring. Inside the ring, there are two championship belts in glass cases and a covered painting. The Express make their way to the ring with their manager, Jimmy Hart. After they enter the ring, GMMWF interviewer Ed Whalen entered as well.

Ed - "Ladies and gentlemen, your GMMWF Tag Team Champions, the Midnight Express!"

Jimmy Hart takes the belts out and hands them to Lane and Eaton, who put them on and bask in the hatred of the crowd. Eventually Hart grabs the microphone from Whalen.

Hart - "And that's not all guys. I got you a little present of my own as well. I commissioned one of the hottest local artists to paint a portrait of you, since you're my very best clients and I just love you so much!"

Eaton - "Golly, thanks Jimmy. That's great. Can we see it now?"

Lane - "I hope they got my chin right, let's see it Jimmy."

Jimmy laughs, heads over to the portrait and pulls off the cover.

Untitled-1copy.png

The fans go nuts for the painting while the Express are clearly frustrated. Suddenly, Meng and Tozawa appear from underneath the ring and corner the Express on both sides. Meng grabs a microphone.

Meng - "Don't worry boys, we're not gonna' kick your asses tonight, we'll save it for the rematch next week."

Jimmy Hart quickly composes himself and speaks.

Hart - "If you thought you were gonna' get a shot before you pulled this, this sham on us, you had another thing coming, because I was smart enough to have a no rematch clause added into the stipulations of the contract. You see, the Midnight Express doesn't have to fight you, haha, ever again, so why don't you take this crappy painting of yours and go home?"

"Hold on Hart."

Albano.png

Lou Albano comes out from the back and heads to the ring.

Albano - "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, you poor bastard. You don't even realize what you did when you signed that contract do you? You see, I went over it with a fine tooth comb, because that's just the type of efficient guy I am, and I spied with my little eye...something....interesting. Your "no rematch" clause ONLY applies to Hump Day and His Girl Friday's. There's no mention of any Pay Per View events in there. Sooooo, with that being said, I've talked it over with the real Mr. Hart in the back and he's decided to grant MY boys, Meng and Tozawa, a rematch at the Zach Hutton Glow In The Dark Cockfight. How do you like them apples?"

Hart freaks out but before he can do anything Tozawa grabs the painting and smashes it over his head. The Midnight's then brawl with Meng and Tozawa all the way to the back.

RickySteamboat.png
Danielson.png
VS.
RicFlair.png
JonMoxley.png

Ricky Steamboat and Bryan Danielson vs. Ric Flair and Jon Moxley

This was quite a spirited encounter. Right from the get go it was apparent that Danielson and Moxley have no love lost for each other, as both hit some nasty chops. Dragon finally tagged out to Steamboat, who proceeded to school young Moxley with some nifty matwork and his excellent armdrags. Moxley was on his heels so he tagged in Flair which led to a great 10 minute sequence between he and Steamboat. Eventually Steamboat made the tag to Danielson, who came in and actually put Flair in his own finisher, the Figure Four. Flair writhed in pain but Moxley came in and stomped on Danielson to break it up. Flair took advantage, punishing Danielson before tagging in Moxley, who proceeded to put the boots to the American Dragon.

Eventually Danielson got the better of Moxley in a reversal and managed to slap on the Cattle Mutilation. It was at this moment that Larry Sweeney came running from the back. He jumped up on the apron and distracted the referee while Flair snuck into the ring and kicked Danielson square in the balls. He then picked up Moxley's limp body and threw it on top of Danielson. The referee turned around just in time to count the pin and award the match to Ric Flair and Jon Moxley.

After the match, Steamboat attended to Danielson while Ed Whalen jumped in to interview the winners. Before he even had a chance to say anything, Larry Sweeney grabbed his microphone.

Sweeney.png

Sweeney - "Now listen up all you Sweet and Sour lovers out there, I'm here to tell you just how lucky you are that I am here and continue to be your saviour. I'd waste time with the intros but there's no point, I'll leave it to the Nature Boy to take things home baby!"

Flair - "Wooo! That's right, the Nature Boy realized he wasn't styling and profiling as high as he could have been, so he went out and found himself the best damn guy to party with and one hell of a sharp dresser to boot. From now on, you can count Ric Flair among those who realize the true genius of Larry Sweeney and he's just the man I want at my side when I walk away with all the gold baby...WOOOO!!"

Moxley - "If he's good enough for the Nature Boy, he's damn sure good enough for Jon Moxley, so count me in too. You people have no idea what you're in for but I can promise you one thing, Moxley is gonna' be a big part of it and now with Sweeney on my side, that part's gonna' get even bigger.

Sweeney - "So remember what I said, if you don't like it, learn to love it, because its the best thing going baby. We've got Andre the Giant, Ric Flair and Jon Moxley. Things are just getting hotted up here though, I'm not resting until we go 12 large brother....12 large.

Sweeney drops the microphone and the three men head to the back laughing as the show ends.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
what a great way to end the event...the Steamboat Danielson team is great but giving your love for heel Bryan...I am looking for that split to happen...

Mexican Sushi still cracks me up

Kernodle and Slaughter are heels when they should be faces...u are crazy buddy

btw Skin Deep rules...love the PPV name

and who doesn't love Capt Fuckin Lou?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
what a great way to end the event...the Steamboat Danielson team is great but giving your love for heel Bryan...I am looking for that split to happen...

Mexican Sushi still cracks me up

Kernodle and Slaughter are heels when they should be faces...u are crazy buddy

btw Skin Deep rules...love the PPV name

and who doesn't love Capt Fuckin Lou?

Haha, thanks buddy, glad you liked it.

There's always a potential heel turn with anyone now that Sweeney is around, perhaps Danielson is on his radar as well? We'll have to wait and see on that one.

I like Slaughter and Kernodle as heels for now, their heel run in NWA against Steamboat and Youngblood is some great stuff. It's definitely leading to something big though......

Glad you liked the Skin Deep reference too buddy, I watch that movie all the time, fucking awesome...just like Captain Lou!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's 3rd on my list of Ritter movies

Hero at Large and Real Men are ahead of it...but u really can't go wrong with any of the three

W-olf

Reaction score
Excellent show I expected nothing less , and I like seeing Lazer Tron in there too.