• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GMMWF His Girl Friday's

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
HisGirlFridaycopy.png

GMMWF HIS GIRL FRIDAY'S

Make sure to be here tomorrow for our inaugural show. The following matches have already been announced and there should be a few surprises as well.

Santino.png
vs.
Peck.png

Santino Marella vs. Archibald Peck

Gallows.png
Knox.png
vs.
DiSalvo.png
Jason.png
Zodiac.png

Luke Gallows & Mike Knox vs. "Strangler" Steve DiSalvo & Jason the Terrible w/The Zodiac

Danielson.png
vs.
Zbyzsko.png

Bryan Danielson vs. Larry Zbyszko

PLUS A VERY SPECIAL MAIN EVENT!!

The show will also feature appearances from some of the top stars in GMMWF like Ric Flair, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Bam Bam Bigelow, Terry Funk and more.

So be sure to tune in on Friday nights at 10PM EST for His Girl Friday's...soon to be setting the GOLD STANDARD for wrestling programming in your area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;2XbCWmY0eqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY[/video]

PRESENTS........

HisGirlFridaycopy.png

The show opens with a video package highlighting all the stars of GMMWF. Finally the video ends and the entrance area flashes a strobe light. A video package for "His Girl Friday's" plays and as it ends the fireworks go off and the crowd goes nuts.

Santino.png
vs.
Peck.png

Santino Marella vs. Archibald Peck

Our opening encounter saw newcomers Santino Marella and Archibald Peck go at it. Peck spent the first little bit of the match attempting to avoid Santino at all costs. Finally Santino grabbed him in a nasty looking submission move and Peck tapped out. Santino left to the cheers of the crowd as Peck sat in the ring looking upset with himself.

[video=youtube;uWEt3IHIhFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEt3IHIhFg[/video]​

Sgt. Slaughter heads to the ring with a microphone in his hands. He enters the ring and salutes the audience.

"You know, I'm more than a little pissed off. You see there's this BIG pay per view this weekend, the Clyde Frog Invitational. Yep, big tag team tournament and GMMWF is even crowning the first champions ever. That sounds great. There's just one problem...I wasn't asked to be a part of it. I guess the powers that be around here didn't think I could get myself a partner fast enough and they cut me out. Well they shouldn't have done that, because as I said, it pissed me off. In fact, it pissed me off so much that I went out and found myself a partner. Don Kernodle!

Kernodle.png

Slaughter and Kernodle embrace in the ring and Kernodle grabs the microphone.

"Listen up GMMWF. We may not be in the tournament, but that's just going to make us work even harder to show just how tough we are. In fact, we're issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back that has the balls to step up to two of the toughest men in the business today. You want us, we're right here...come and get it."

Sabu.png
Stomper.png

Sabu and The Stomper come out and head towards the ring as Kernodle and Slaughter get ready. As soon as they hit the ring the four start brawling and eventually the action spills to the outside. Slaughter body slams Sabu into the guardrail while in the other corner, The Stomper pounds on Kernodle. Finally Kernodle trips The Stomper and he knocks his head against the ring post, drawing a gusher of blood. Meanwhile, Sabu has gained the upper hand and places Slaughter on the announce table, heads to the top rope and goes for a splash...BUT Slaughter moves out of the way and Sabu goes crashing through the table. Slaughter then heads over and helps Kernodle work over The Stomper. They eventually throw him into the ring and finish him off with a spike piledriver. They head to the back, definitely serving notice that they're a tag team to watch in the future.

Bam Bam Bigelow and Ricky Steamboat are walking in the back and come across Jon Moxley and Ric Flair. Bam Bam and Moxley stare each other down. Steamboat mutters something to Bam Bam about waiting until Sunday and the two walk off.

Gallows.png
Knox.png
vs.
DiSalvo.png
Jason.png
Zodiac.png

Luke Gallows & Mike Knox vs. "Strangler" Steve DiSalvo & Jason the Terrible w/The Zodiac

Gallows and Jason start out and quickly beat the tar out of one another. Gallows takes a vicious headbutt from Jason and starts bleeding all over the ring. He tags out to Knox, who comes in and levels Jason with a thunderous clothesline. Jason makes it over and tags DiSalvo, who comes in and hits an atomic drop and a side suplex on Knox. After a few minutes of working over Knox in the corner, he manages to reverse a piledriver attempt from DiSalvo and makes the hot tag to Gallows. Gallows cleans house but when his back is turned The Zodiac produces a lead pipe from out of his robes and clocks Gallows in the back of the head, knocking him unconscious. DiSalvo notices and covers for the pin. After the match, the winners head to the back while Knox checks on his partner.

ClydeFrog.png

COMING THIS SUNDAY, ONLY ON PPV, THE CLYDE FROG INVITATIONAL!!!

NEXT WEEK ON HIS GIRL FRIDAY'S..THE GMMWF DEBUT OF.....

Sharpe.png

IRON MIKE SHARPE

Danielson.png
vs.
Zbyzsko.png

Bryan Danielson vs. Larry Zbyszko

After a 15 minute classic, Zbyszko has Danielson in a painful looking Texas Cloverleaf and it looks like Danielson is about to tap. Amazingly he resists the urge to do so and somehow manages to flip out of the hold. He quickly slaps on the Cattle Mutilation and Zbyszko is forced to tap out. After the match, Danielson is celebrating in the ring and a dejected Zbyszko attacks him from behind, repeatedly bashing his head against the steel steps until security finally comes and removes him.

Larry Sweeney is in the back and he speaks to the camera.

Sweeney.png

"All you folks out there in television land ain't seen nothing yet. A revolution is about to hit GMMWF like you wouldn't believe, and at the head of it is yours truly, Sweet and Sour Larry Sweeney. Next week I'll be introducing you to my first client, someone who you already know but don't really know, if you know what I mean. What's that? You don't? Oh, well in that case you'd better be here to see who it is and what we're all about. Trust me, you're gonna' love it and I'm gonna' be grinning like the cat that ate the canary baby!"

The announcer is in the ring. He raises his microphone and speaks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is your MAIN EVENT of the evening. Introducing first, all the way from the Double Cross ranch in Texas, Terrible Terry Funk!"

[video=youtube;7c6wH3GQN2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c6wH3GQN2Q[/video]​

Funk makes his way into the ring.

"And his opponent....."

[video=youtube;KoD7KV0VPco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoD7KV0VPco[/video]​

"Nature Boy..RIC FLAIR!!! And, ladies and gentlemen, the special referee for this contest....."

[video=youtube;VVGBY8jysZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVGBY8jysZU&feature=fvst[/video]​

"RICKY..THE DRAGON...STEAMBOAT!!!"

TerryFunk.png
vs.
RicFlair.png

Terry Funk vs. Ric Flair

Funk and Flair begin by wrestling a technical showcase but eventually Flair pokes Funk in the eye which causes Funk to go nuts. The action spills to the outside as Flair and Funk brutalize each other with chops so hard they echo throughout the arena. Steamboat finally comes out and gets in between the two men and they all head back into the ring. Funk and Flair grapple again and eventually Funk gets the upper hand. Funk puts Flair in a Spinning Toe Hold and Flair is ready to quit. Then out of nowhere, Jon Moxley appears and smacks Funk in the back with a chair. Steamboat calls for the bell and Moxley takes the opportunity to clobber him as well. With Steamboat down, Flair and Moxley proceed to beat the hell out of Funk and Steamboat until Bam Bam Bigelow comes running out. The crowd cheers as he nails both Moxley and Flair and throws them out of the ring. Moxley tries to charge but Flair holds him back. The two men stare at each other as we go off the air and Moxley can clearly be heard shouting "Sunday fucker, its all over for you on Sunday.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
What an awesome fuckin show dude.

Flair and Moxley are a great pair but with Bam Bam, Funk, & Steamboat after them I can't wait to see who they get to help them out. Santino being badass is win. bryan going over zybysco has me happy since there is no wrestler in history I hate more then larry z... Finally I fuckib love the Knox Gallows team...I was gonna pair them in my fed as well if I got gallows...I know u will do them right...just wondering when will we get to see the sheephearders do their damage?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Thanks sir, glad you liked it. The Sheepherders are debuting at The Clyde Frog Invitational and there will be blood. Knox/Gallows are gonna' be some ass kicker's too, as soon as Gallows gets his head fixed from the lead pipe shot.

Postman Dave

Love the Gallows/Knox combo too, Moxley and Flair are pissing off too many people and it's gonna bite them in the ass. I'd mark out if Sweeney starts managing Flair.

W-olf

HEHE cant say it any better than they have for the record I know Gallows / and Knox works well it does in SVR cuz I put them and Snitsky as a trio and I was looking for them at one point too . Great show and Funk and Flair and Steamboat I remember some of those matches its like reliving it all over again thank you.

Sabretooth

Awesome show man. Steamboat, Bam Bam and Funk FTW. I can't wait until I see who Larry Sweeney's first client is. I'm intrigued by Slaughter and Don Kernodle trying to prove themselves. We'll see how that unfolds. Good show overall

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Love the Gallows/Knox combo too, Moxley and Flair are pissing off too many people and it's gonna bite them in the ass. I'd mark out if Sweeney starts managing Flair.
You just might mark out one of these days then.....

W-olf said:
HEHE cant say it any better than they have for the record I know Gallows / and Knox works well it does in SVR cuz I put them and Snitsky as a trio and I was looking for them at one point too . Great show and Funk and Flair and Steamboat I remember some of those matches its like reliving it all over again thank you.
Thanks, they are a pretty beast mode tag team, so I'll be having them kick some major ass in short order. Glad you liked the Flair/Steamboat/Funk stuff, I just can't resist with those guys.

ViperRKO said:
Awesome show man. Steamboat, Bam Bam and Funk FTW. I can't wait until I see who Larry Sweeney's first client is. I'm intrigued by Slaughter and Don Kernodle trying to prove themselves. We'll see how that unfolds. Good show overall
Thanks, having recently gone back and watched the entire Slaughter/Kernodle vs. Steamboat/Youngblood feud I realized just how potent a team they could be, so I have some big plans for them down the road.

Catfish Billy said:
Santino went over Peck, what deee fack?
Archie doesn't think so, and he's willing to do anything to prove it...this Sunday at The Clyde Frog Invitational.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Great fucking show. Where to begin, let's see...

Knox & Gallows? Are you serious bro? I think this team will be killin' bitches! Two underrated talents that will hopefully band together and take the spotlight.

Did you put the "Living Legend" in the ring with Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson? That's a technical powder keg and it sounds like it was intense. Awesome booking.

I have to commend you on your choice to pair Mox with Flair. This dup will get the "white heat" for sure. I'm drawn in just to see how far these two will go.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Great fucking show. Where to begin, let's see...

Knox & Gallows? Are you serious bro? I think this team will be killin' bitches! Two underrated talents that will hopefully band together and take the spotlight.

Did you put the "Living Legend" in the ring with Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson? That's a technical powder keg and it sounds like it was intense. Awesome booking.

I have to commend you on your choice to pair Mox with Flair. This dup will get the "white heat" for sure. I'm drawn in just to see how far these two will go.

Thanks. As I was saying earlier, I think Gallows and Knox will fit in beautifully and of course they'll be causing some serious damage. I did want Danielson to get a victory over a fairly big name and thought Zbyszko would be a good choice for that.

The Mox/Flair duo is just the beginning too, they're going to be part of a much larger angle in short order. I hope everyone's ready.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Thanks. As I was saying earlier, I think Gallows and Knox will fit in beautifully and of course they'll be causing some serious damage. I did want Danielson to get a victory over a fairly big name and thought Zbyszko would be a good choice for that.

The Mox/Flair duo is just the beginning too, they're going to be part of a much larger angle in short order. I hope everyone's ready.
I don't know if I'm ready for it but I can't wait just the same!

Catfish Billy

Peck is the fucking man, he better get the win on Sunday.

I love the idea of Mox and Flair, two completely different characters blending together for the same common goal. When one of them (I presume Mox) turns it will be glorious.

Castiel

I'm so glad you picked up Peck! Him vs Santino really just had to be done. Santino getting the win is lame though, now he's made Peck depressed! Another reason for me to hate him... I do like that he apparently has some new submission move instead of the Cobra though...

Never heard of The Stomper and Kernodle isn't ringing too many bells either but I do see that he has a USA headband so I guess he makes a smart partner for Sarg. I like that the guys I don't know are stuck with guys I do know btw. Great brawl!

Nice match between these monsters, Gallows got screwed! He & Knox make for a simply brutal team. Danielson vs Zbyszko would be amazing! Cattle Mutilation FTW! Zbyszko attacking him means we'll get more between these two... sweet!

Fantastic promo from Sweeney! Can't wait to see who ends up joining him! Funk vs Flair, already awesome. Steamboat reffing, too sweet! Spinning toe hold, great move! It doesn't always have to look flashy to be effective. Psychotic Mox with stylin' Ric is so great. Moxley killing everyone was fantastic! Great to see Bam Bam is being used well. Lol, I'd love to see Bam Bam & Mox get into it but I guess I'll have to wait...