• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I just want to see if you "Joe haters" can prove yourselves. Just give me 5 reasons why you think Samoa Joe sucks....thats it

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
joe doesn't suck, he just isn't as good as people say he is thats the only argument i think joe haters have got...

for the record i think he is a little overrated but not much

Rated RJC

Reaction score
He's fat
He has titties
His promos sound like he is a little boy telling people he bitched slapped them
Did i mention his titties?
He's not the best samoan, full package (mic skills and wrestling ability) Rock is

DISCLAIMER: This was a joke post while i meant these statements they are in no way supposed to be taken seriously and if TNA goes ape shit on me ill laugh

straight_edge76

"He's Fat"

"He Has Titties"

I LOL'ed.

I think that Samoa Joe is the best Samoan In ring preformer IMO.

Reaction score
TO RJC,

lol

well, I guess its your opinion...personally I think he is the best Pro Wrestler currently active today

straight_edge76

^ I think he is ONE OF the besy; top 3 in The Mainstream of North America IMO.

Montana

Im not a somoa joe hateer, but i guess ill throw up 5 fives why someone may not like Joe.

1) Out of shape

2) His Appearance is too dull.

3) No charisma

4) For some reason his dive to the outside, which he does every match, bothers me.

5) OVer rated, he's not the best in the world.

PeepShow

I dont really "hate" Joe, I just think hes not as good as what hes cracked up to be. So I really dont have 5 reasons, but Ill give a few.

1. Out of Shape
2. Promos are all the same. "Inevitably, you will be broken"
3. Stale

Hes a great wrestler for his size, dont get me wrong, he has just gotten stale on me with his promos.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I used to hate him so much but he's grown on me. He is definitly not the best, i dont see how hes a good "wrestler" he throws kicks, knees, chops, and dives over the top. Is that wrestling? No, however i love his quickness when he gets the head of steam with the flying big boot type kick and then the seated senton.

Soulpower

Out of Shape

How come people don't say the same about Umaga? By the way I like Umaga.

Reaction score
well....not too many haters so far lol..

JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU!

honestly, how can anyone hate him, he freakin had a 5 star match in TNA and ROH, he is easily one of the best in the world today and if you dont believe me check out his matches, they are always great.

the dark knight

He's fat
He has titties
His promos sound like he is a little boy telling people he bitched slapped them
Did i mention his titties?
He's not the best samoan, full package (mic skills and wrestling ability) Rock is
lmfao

I think that Samoa Joe is the best Samoan In ring preformer IMO.
wtf happened to the rock? and why being the best samoan make him god? fuck samoans.

the great khali is the best WWE superstar ever! he's the best guy to come from india :)

i dont see how hes a good "wrestler" he throws kicks, knees, chops, and dives over the top. Is that wrestling?
exactly why i hate most ROH wrestlers...even CM punk isnt that good in the ring.

want 5 reasons? look at montana's. and ill add some too:

6)mic skills suck balls
7)he looks like a fat 4th grader
8)his towel piss me off