Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I hate the girls that show off their boobs but they don't wanna have sex with anybody
you see, they dont admit that when they get raped. they can admit sometimes they're just showing off, but when they get raped or harassed, they say "its just how i dress i dont do it for attention or tease". bitches. they really ask for it.

i would honestly legalize rape for those who dress to look REALLY erotic. and for the others, if some horny fuck grabs their ass or starts milking her in public, i think they have no right to complain...since they wanna show off.

here's something i think i posted before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg
i didnt really like chapelle before i caught that video on youtube..i kinda respect him now lol.

No, you're wrong.

I waited for Mr.Right, not Mr.Right now. Sure, I didn't get a man right away but I eventually got one and we've been together for 5 years now.

Choosing to wait for the right person doesn't mean you'll be single forever at all. It's a hell of a lot smarter than choosing someone who will end up leaving you in a week.
remind me to rep for that whenever you get your ban lifted, since your rep button's gone.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah that sucks...yet to happen to me but lol..I bet it does suck.

humankiller99

Reaction score
it does dude. I had this fine hottie on my dick at a club one night and I got her number and I called her the next day and couldnt get her. so I called again and again and no answer. come to find out later the dumb cunt called MY FRIEND!

pissed me off. thus now why I dont go to clubs anymore cuz I got a gf and dont want any girls numbers.. unless she is SUPER HOT

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh

If you got a gf no matter how hot a new girl you meet is you should not care about her number...all that should matter is your girlfriend.....but yea woman can do that sometimes..(so LadyHotrod does not kill me on this) Guys do things just as bad...like what I did so I mean we can't really talk bad about woman...

the dark knight

btw i forgot to say something, i do not believe in having sex without the intention of having a serious, long term relationship.

humankiller99

Reaction score
:smh

If you got a gf no matter how hot a new girl you meet is you should not care about her number...all that should matter is your girlfriend.....but yea woman can do that sometimes..(so LadyHotrod does not kill me on this) Guys do things just as bad...like what I did so I mean we can't really talk bad about woman...

well now that I got a gf, if some random hottie came up to me and asked for my number Id give them a fake # or tell them I got a gf. Wouldnt hurt to be nice.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ZOMG

The Dark Knight said something thats good for once

yea same here I'm not gonna fuck a chick if I don't plan on being with her.

and yeah humankiller...Just say you got a gf and all u know and if she still wants your number it won't hurt to give it to her...but don't do the fake number thing...kinda mean

humankiller99

Reaction score
me either. id rather get to know the girl first before jumping in bed with her. and if she just wants sex, Im outta there. I want a relationship that means something then have sex :p

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
For anyone who cares: I ended up fucking both of my best friends' love interest yesterday. Neither of them have done that.

She made out with the one she was kind of involved with again today. She CARES about him too much, she tells me. So I'm leaving her to him. It'll be a secret for a long time, and it'll be a great memory. I could blackmail her about this, because it's awesome, but instead I asked her to do an english paper I owe from last semester POLITELY. She said she'd help. I hope we actually do the paper and don't end up fucking again. Sometimes I don't have self control like that.

I'm scheduled to be drinking tonight with the other best friend who likes her tonight and his hot cousin. I'm thinking I'm going to fuck his cousin. She's 17 and a virgin and I'm 20. That's legal in New York, apparently.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah ok no what I wanna call bullshit on that sory...idk why but I just do..

Wordlife

legal in NY? Um, is that real? Rep to someone who finds the real truth or site on that