• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Bahahaha, sex buddies. No. That would be pretty damn stupid.

What you said is what I'm doing, just testing what her reaction is and stuff. Nothing really happened today, except for her giving me a few nice compliments :D

Moonlight Drive

Bee-Ump

So things have changed a bit in the last two weeks. She knows I like her now, or at least that's what people have been saying, so whether she believes it or not is another mattter. It hasn't really come up or affected anything, so that's great, and it's still a lot of flirting, and we still seem to be getting closer.

But there's really one other thing about it that's shitting me right now. And that's jealousy. My friend and her are buddies (thanks to me, dammit >_>) and well, I spend a lot of time with him. We were in English the other day and all sitting in random spots because we had a substitute, him in between me and her. And he was all over her as much as I was. I know he doesn't like her, since that's what we're both like with all girls plus he has a girlfriend (and he usually tells me about how she's not even hot or w/e), but I still get jealous when he gets as much attention as me. After class he stopped and went in the opposite direction while I stuck with her and went to class with her, but I still can't help getting jealous whenever she's with other guys.

How the fuck do I stop it.

CT Styles

You obviously like her a lot and that's what happens when she talks to other guys, you get jealous because you just want her for yourself. It's completely natural. I get it too. You can't stop it, it's jealousy. You have it for so many things.

phantomgerald

Fucking her would probably help. JK though. In all seriousness, you just got to see what she does. If she tries getting too close to him, maybe you should point that out to her. Like indirectly hinting to her. Oh, and hurry up and ask her already.

Moonlight Drive

Fuck it. I seriously need to punch someone right now.

Right. So I'm with her most of first periods, do the usual lines, the usual laughs, a play fight (I dominated, even if she bit me =/) and all that. Luckily enough, with her second period too. Then for some fucked reason, she starts ignoring me, I think it was because I touched her leg or something, IDK.

I don't really mind about the whole ignoring thing, it's just the way she goes about it. She'll ignore me completely, then she'll slap me on the back or something to get a reaction and I think 'Oh it's fine then, she's over it' yet when I say something she goes Ice Queen again. It's really fucking annoying. She'll be done by tomorrow, hopefully, but still, I'm yet to discover if she's messing me around or just a fucking bitch.

Finally, her friend. I'm buddies with her, but for some reason she changes. Eg. I have Art with her, and she'll usually be all come sit with me, you're so awesome, lololol, come talk to me etc., but when she's with the girl she suddenly goes bitch too. I'll be walking with them to class after English and she'll suddenly tell me to shut the fuck up because she's talking to her or something. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I need to sort this shit out, but whenever I try, the friend suddenly appears or something happens so I can't. What the fuckmuffins.

In summary, fuck. :smh

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LOL; you touched her leg, man. Perhaps she felt uncomfortable at that moment, I'm not sure though. She probably likes you, but maybe it's too soon to be touching her pretty much anywhere unless she consents it, know what I mean? The most I do is touch the girl's shoulder, because anywhere else might be uncomfortable until the time comes for when you're together, unless of course the girl consents touching her anywhere else, like my friend, oh dear.

Oh, and ASK HER, PLZ! :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Pat, this has been going on for far too long. By now she has to think you have no nuts.

SAY SOMETHING~!

Moonlight Drive

I've been trying to say something, but something always goes wrong. Plus the fact nobody takes me seriously no matter what. Everytime I try to say something serious, I either get A) 'Fuck off Pat', since they think I'm being sarcastic or B) 'I don't get it', as everyone expects everything I say to be a joke nowadays. The perils of being hilarious. And the perils of being an arsehole sometimes :eek:

She started talking to me again today (>_>) although her friend is still shitting me. Her other friends I'm great friends with. It's not like she's a mega bitch, she's just fucking annoying always being little Ms. Serious Face when we're mucking around, like if we're play fighting she'll suddenly be all fuck off and don't touch her :confused:. I want to tell her to fuck off but that won't do me no good.

I'm going to try and work it out this week (only 3 weeks off school left =/), hopefully she'll take me seriously and not think I'm being sarcastic like usual.

chessarmy

^ rofl.

I met a girl (Megan) at a Birthday party for her little sister. She's my mom's friend's daughter. Anyway, we really got along. The bitch wouldn't stop talking to me lol. So I asked her out, I told her I was going to take her to an elegant restaurant and she was like "OMG really!?" and then I gave her the inevitable "no", she looked disappointed but it was funny for me lol. In all seriousness, the girl is hot. I fuckin love blondes, and she's definitely my type of girl. She isn't a bitch, she's funny, and she's got the looks. Only dated her once but so far I have good feelings about this.

EDIT: Rolling Stone, I know what you're going through. Its the art of trying to get a girl that you don't know likes you or not. At least thats what I think it is. My take on it is this, if she got mad that you touched her leg then it means she doesn't like you. This is just my interpretation, I could be wrong...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee