• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Looking at it now, what did you tell D'Z a million times? You quoted a post where he said is she spewed shit he would tell her shit to her face, you've only brought that up 1 time. Also no one here other than you post the same shit as copy and past over here and on other forums, you logged in, nobody scouted this thread for you and that's that.

Another thing if you only came here to defend Orton you must think this place is filled with Bitch marks (True) but that's the most idiotic reason to join a forum i've ever seen. Take your little lingo and shove it down WZ user's neck they'd appreciate something that long and useless to be shoved down there throats. Leave if you don't like it. Nuff Said
the internet is destorying orton, it is not fair, there is a agenda against him from you lot.

you lot are blind sheep, you should be attacking cena, but you have a go at the an who could lead wrestling into a new generation

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
the internet is destorying orton, it is not fair, there is a agenda against him from you lot.

you lot are blind sheep, you should be attacking cena, but you have a go at the an who could lead wrestling into a new generation
Hey maybe we should just start flooding your Orton posts with the response of "One more strike!" Remember that.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Yeah, generalization. #1 I've never bashed Orton at least as far as i can remember, #2 I said i dislike Cena's character (not hate) and i've said he's overrated but i haven't BASHED him. #3 Dolph Ziggler is beast. #4 Stop acting like your some Wrestling executive, new generation shit be a fan not a booker. #5 Stop making generalizations of the wrestling community, i like Orton but i don't go around acting like everyone hates him.

You have no idea what this place is like do you?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey maybe we should just start flooding your Orton posts with the response of "One more strike!" Remember that.
because the company did not challenge him, the smartest in society are not driven by friverlous means

the company fucked up by not challenging him, look at what he is doing now, they should be giving him a better role

Reactions: JC4Life37

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
because the company did not challenge him, the smartest in society are not driven by friverlous means

the company fucked up by not challenging him, look at what he is doing now, they should be giving him a better role
Do you get what one more strike means. I'm referencing his steroid use. One more time he gets caught and he's gone.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Do you get what one more strike means. I'm referencing his steroid use. One more time he gets caught and he's gone.

Doubt WWE cares

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think Orton got popped for roids, twas weed, no?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
can you blame him for using?

he was bored as they did not challenge him

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Doesn't matter, against the TOS. Also he was supposed back in like 05/06/07 the first time around, and then once more in 2012. Ultimately he's going to get kicked out if he gets caught again, and then I will laugh.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, against the TOS. Also he was supposed back in like 05/06/07 the first time around, and then once more in 2012. Ultimately he's going to get kicked out if he gets caught again, and then I will laugh.
never happen, wwe would never fire their most talented worker

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Yes you can blame him, Steroid isn't a stimulant but a performance enhancing drug, smart ass.

Taking steroids doesn't make you high, for him to take it is a choice of his own to increase muscle and strength.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker