GIF your reaction when DB jobs to HHH or Batista at Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
She brings in on herself. If she weren't a dumb cunt I wouldn't have to call her such. And for the record it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is fat, ugly and posts pictures of herself. Literally nothing.
yeah but lad

you bring up her physical apperence, there is no need. how would you like it if i called you a neckbeard

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yeah but lad

you bring up her physical apperence, there is no need. how would you like it if i called you a neckbeard
Rarely do I bring it up. Very rarely. And again, when you post your picture on a forum it becomes free reign for me to give an opinion on. It was easily avoidable if she keeps her pics off the site.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rarely do I bring it up. Very rarely. And again, when you post your picture on a forum it becomes free reign for me to give an opinion on. It was easily avoidable if she keeps her pics off the site.
why should she, and why should you have to comment on it

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
why should she, and why should you have to comment on it
Again, I rarely do. 99% of the hate I direct at her is for her shitty posting, not her heinous physical features. So be gone, nerd.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Again, I rarely do. 99% of the hate I direct at her is for her shitty posting, not her heinous physical features. So be gone, nerd.
you still did it a few times though, and it is not on

again as i have asked before, would you say it to her face

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

If she were spouting off some dumb shit, sure, why not? I'm not exactly shy about making my feelings of someone known mate.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Yep, if i have an opinion why not say it the person, would i be so ubrupt probably not but yes i would say to her face, "You look like Shrek"

And the only person who's bringing looks into this....is you. Stop bitching and if you hate this place don't come back as a matter of fact ask someone to ban the account if your tempted and take your little scout to. You seemed like a fun guy now your just a big pain in the ass as BLFFL.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yep, if i have an opinion why not say it the person, would i be so ubrupt probably not but yes i would say to her face, "You look like Shrek"

And the only person who's bringing looks into this....is you. Stop bitching and if you hate this place don't come back as a matter of fact ask someone to ban the account if your tempted and take your little scout to. You seemed like a fun guy now your just a big pain in the ass as BLFFL.
home truths hurt ah lads

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If she were spouting off some dumb shit, sure, why not? I'm not exactly shy about making my feelings of someone known mate.
cant be arsed with ya anymore lad, its like being in school, i have to repeat everything to you a millon times

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Looking at it now, what did you tell D'Z a million times? You quoted a post where he said is she spewed shit he would tell her shit to her face, you've only brought that up 1 time. Also no one here other than you post the same shit as copy and past over here and on other forums, you logged in, nobody scouted this thread for you and that's that.

Another thing if you only came here to defend Orton you must think this place is filled with Bitch marks (True) but that's the most idiotic reason to join a forum i've ever seen. Take your little lingo and shove it down WZ user's neck they'd appreciate something that long and useless to be shoved down there throats. Leave if you don't like it. Nuff Said

Status
Not open for further replies.