Get rid of the shoutbox?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

get rid of the shoutbox?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm all for it, so long as we don't cave in the first two weeks of bitching and just put up with it until people get used to just posting.

...god...

Reaction score
uh no, unless u can have it up during shows and ppv's only then fine.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
no why would you? its been here forever dont take it away if the forum got active again both the SB and the boards would be going crazy. bad idea imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
2 people right now are full of faggotry and are up to all kinds of dick tippery.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
uh no, unless u can have it up during shows and ppv's only then fine.

Ummm, yes.

That's the whole point of having PPV and show discussion threads. To discuss the shows in the THREADS. Not in the SB.

I say scrap the SB for now until/if we manage to get the place active enough, and then and only then should we consider bringing it back. It's useless. Makes people not care to post as they can discuss whatever in there. It's all fine and dandy to have a SB to discuss stuff, but not when the forum consists of ten contributing members.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KenFan (dressed as that wizard guy from The Mortal Kombat Movies) :"I say neigh....What say you lord of the penises?"

Penis Lord: " .... what next? ...do we rid ourselves of our keyboards? My ancestors from many moons ago fought for this forum, fought for the right to have a box for our people to shout in... What shall I tell them should I meet them in the afterlife? That same smurf wanted us to post more.... To this, I'm sure they would bitch slap my rudy-poo candy ass! ...I have looked in the mirror of mirrors and it told me; Nah, The shoutbox is a cool thing homie !"

...god...

Reaction score
Ummm, yes.

That's the whole point of having PPV and show discussion threads. To discuss the shows in the THREADS. Not in the SB.

I say scrap the SB for now until/if we manage to get the place active enough, and then and only then should we consider bringing it back. It's useless. Makes people not care to post as they can discuss whatever in there. It's all fine and dandy to have a SB to discuss stuff, but not when the forum consists of ten contributing members.
thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen. I'm not gonna sit and fuckin refresh a thread during a PPV to talk to people when you can get easier, more convenient reactions which is 20x better in a god damn IM box which you can INSTANTLY see. I'd rather just back to getting a huge group on MSN if theres a PPV or show cuz there'll be no point at all to come here. And no, the PPV threads are for predictions and for surmising the show AFTER it's over. DURING the show, it would be Blue to use it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Maybe one of the reasons the SB is barley active is because the shit never loads. Unless im the only one with this problem. But the SB always just says "Loading..." Until I post something. If this is a persistant problem with many members, then they cant see the conversations going on, so how can they add to them.

And someones gotta do something about these video ads. Like seriously enough is enough.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler