Georgia Parents Pimped Teen Daughter for Minivan Payments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

i feel carlito is like the new jericho with the charisma and the cabana and the movesset. therefore, jericho would probably go to sd or tna.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
As good as Jericho is i never saw him as a genuine top star, not evan when he was Undisputed Champion. He was always just below the top.

Yeah, he was talented, good charisma, comfortable and confident on the mic, able to have a decent match with all sorts of different guys. But, i don't know, he never reached the same level as some of the guys who debuted around the same time like Kurt Angle. This is why it baffles me when he's mentioned as some huge Superstar like The Rock. He's not.

Go to TNA and nothing will change, Angle's done little for TNA so i can't see Jericho being any different.

chriswcw

Reaction score
i hope so. jericho will bring ratings for sure

Reaction score
We'd see some interesting matches in TNA with Jericho but I can see him only coming back to WWE. It depends on what TNA will offer but he wants WWE money from them and WWE will of course offer him that plus the chance to work with the number one company again. Unless he's been treated like crap by WWE (which I don't think is the case) he'll be back there before long. His band just isn't making that much money so he'll have to come back at some point so I'm sure we'll see him somewhere soon.

random_dude

Reaction score
Chris Jericho has said on several different occasions that he would pick WWE over TNA.

roysux

Reaction score
he seem to be going to tna,but wwe offical are trying to sign him too,all y2j have to do was to wait for who offers the biiger sum of contract to him

StageBomb

Reaction score
I seriously think that the WWE needs to bring him back. Ever since he left its seems like the level of charisma has just DROPPED. When Jericho was there i at least had some source of exitement. Then he left and I turned to Batista to get my screams of joy, but Batistas in the trash now and everything SEEMS SO DEAD.

Kairi

Reaction score
A central Georgia couple has pleaded guilty to having their 14-year-old daughter engage in sex with a man so that they would not have to make monthly payments on their secondhand minivan.

Sandra Davis, 37, of Dodge County, pleaded guilty to child molestation and was sentenced to eight years in prison on Monday. Davis did not physically abuse her daughter, but she did admit to encouraging her to trade sex for the van payments,
The Macon Telegraph reported.

Davis' husband, James Davis, 39, and used-car salesman Robert Bearden, 67, both pleaded guilty to molestation. They were
sentenced to 10 years in prison and 10 years probation.

The Davises and Bearden were arrested in March 2010 after authorities learned of the car-payment arrangement during the course of an unrelated investigation. According to police, the Davises had their daughter do "sexual favors" for Bearden, then manager of Shorty's Used Cars in Eastman, so they would not have to make their monthly payments of $281 on the 1998 Dodge Caravan they had bought.

"It makes me personally sick to my stomach," Dodge County sheriff's Capt.
Tony Winborn told the Telegraph after the arrests were made.

The judge who sentenced the defendants also barred them from having any contact with the victim for 20 years.

Oconee Circuit District Attorney Timothy Vaughn did not immediately return calls for comment from AOL News. According to the Telegraph, he said that the girl, now 16, is now in a "good home environment."

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know money is bad right now but not to this extent nor does it ever need to be. That is just fucked up.